Reaching 4: Not yet

Silence.

The whole place was covered with only silence caught from the scene from the two.

Jin decided to make a coffee latte which Jimin ordered to lessen some awkwardness.

On the other hand, Suga keeps staring at Jimin's face while Jimin's staring back with a confused expression. He's uncomfortable with it.

"Is Jimin..really here? At my very own shop?" Suga thought.

"Why does this guy keep staring? I don't think he's familiar." Jimin thought to himself too.

"Coffee latte for Jimin." Jin said happily.

Jimin was thankful for that, because their attention was diverted.

He reached for his order and paid trying to escape by bowing politely. He decided to not stay anymore because it's really awkward especially there's no other customers yet.

He was about to made an exit, but..

Suga did not let him.

"I don't wanna regret this fvcking chance." Suga thought as he saw Jimin walking towards the door.

He immediately grabbed Jimin's arms carefully. Jimin became more confused with the setup.

"Uhh?" Jimin reacted and gave him a pair of curious eyes. Finally, they began speaking.

"A-ahh..C-can I ask you something?" Suga stammered. This is not his thing.

"Oh sure. What is it, Sir?" he said while giving him a small smile. He started calming down.

"Those smiles." Suga quickly thought.

He immediately returned to his normal self so he won't be too obvious. His heart's pounding loud, not so cool.

"Can I ask it, in private?" Suga said unsurely, he's scared the younger might not agree.

"Oh. Su--" he was cut by his words when his bodyguards immediately entered the shop, like they're in a hurry.

"Excuse us Sir," his bodyguards bowed.

"...we need to get hurry. You're gonna be late for your recording this afternoon." one of his bg said.

And that's when it hit Jimin. He remembered that he'll perform in a music show.

He faced Suga then bowed,

"I need to go, Sir. I'm really sorry I'll just visit here again." he doesn't wanna hide it but he became really curious about what this guy might ask.

Suga felt sad and tried answering in a best way.

"Ohh, sure.." he nodded.

Jimin smiled and nodded back. He was about to go outside when Suga whispered,

"Goodluck." He said.

Jimin's sure that he is referring to him so that made him smile,

"Thanks."

He followed his bg who just left. They immediately rode inside the car, so that's when they went off already.

Suga on the other hand, felt so disappointed and sad. He was so eager to grab the chance but still failed. Well he's still in shock seeing Jimin in person once again.

"I'm going to see you again someday, Jimin. But I think today's not yet the right time.

Not yet Chimchim." He whispered trying to calm himself as he touches his necklace with a letter C pendant on it.