Reaching 11: Possibilities

"I love you, hyung."

That phrase keep repeating in Suga's mind. And when it repeats, he can't help but to smile widely, making his gums appear.

He never thought he'll be like this. Suga, the deep, straightforward kind of person as what others describes him, never thought he'll see changes like this.

He smiles a lot. He gets really sweet even to his waiters, and he became more lively. Only Park Jimin's the reason behind.

Well of course, negativity is still to come. Overthinking became more of a hobby for him. It became a part of his daily life.

Out of confusion, and drowning in his thoughts, Suga didn't notice that Jimin was calling him on repeat.

"Suga hyung? Are you alright? Are you still bothered about your dream?" Jimin sitted beside Suga and placed his arms around his shoulder.

Suga didn't want Jimin to worry so he shakes his head,

"Nah, It's nothing. Just..you know, thinking about my coffee shop." he looks at Jimin after, and partly smiled.

"Huh? Did something happened?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"Oh no, nothing. Visited it earlier so you know. " Suga answered calmly.

Jimin nodded as a sign that he really is convinced. Thinking of other topic, food crossed his mind after realizing his tummy's hungry.

"Do you wanna eat outside hyung? Let's stroll around!"

Suga thought its a good idea too and with that, they both decided to take a walk and eat their meal together.

***

"Is that all Sir?" The waitress asked.

Suga nodded and Jimin answered,

"Ah yes. That's all."

The waitress took an exit making a moment for the two. Jimin faced the anxious Suga,

"Are you really alright hyung? Where else do you wanna go?" He asked, smiling.

Suga shakes his head again and smiled back at Jimin,

"No. Let's just stay here and eat for a while. Anywhere with you, simply makes me happy."

Jimin felt that his cheeks become red so he excused his self that he'll go to the comfort room first before he pees into his pants.

Suga agreed and waited alone in the table. Upon waiting, he didn't want to, but he accidentally eavesdropped someones's conversation.

'Do you think Jimin is gay?'

'Omg I think so! Look at them!'

'Waahh, this is a big scoop to the media!'

'Good thing I uploaded my stolen shots to my sns accounts shhh let's just wait outside they'll come soon."

And with that, they immediately exited the restaurant.

Suga eyes squirted and his eyebrows met.

'This is bullsht!' his mind whispered.

He decided to follow the girls to stop them. He needs to protect Jimin, that can't happen now! Now that its still a new thing for them being tgt.

"Where are you going hyung? I thought you said that we'll stay here first? We haven't even ate something." Jimin said almost pouting.

Suga closed his eyes as another cuss slipped into his mind. He chose to ignore him and didn't mind explaning because he might be late.

Jimin tried to reach for Suga again out of panic, he suddenly felt that there's smtg wrong.

"Wait, I'll be back." suga squeezed his hands and escaped.

Unfortunate for him there's alot of paparazzi already outside the resto when he opened the door..

"Damn." Suga whispered under his breath.