Reaching 5: Pain and Memories

"Jimin oppa, saranghae~"

"Oppa~!"

Fan chants and screams everywhere. Jimin can't help but to smile. He waved back as he finished performing making the fan scream louder.

He bowed and waved again before having his exit.

"Good luck."

Jimin thought of what the guy told him. Because of that line Jimin felt really determined on stage. It inspires him to do better. And he don't know why it gives him that effect.

"Why do I feel like, I've known him for years?" He thought.

"Jimin oppa!" a fan called.

He snapped at his reverie and faced the fan who called him.

"Oh, annyeong~" he smiled widely as they bowed to each other.

The fan can't help but to scream. She then shuts her mouth up because Jimin is staring at her innocently.

"Mianhae oppa, but can you pls sign this?" The fan gave him a paper to sign on.

Jimin happily signed it making the fan so happy. They bowed at each other and bid goodbyes. His manager's calling him out so Jimin hopped in the car and put his earphones on.

As the car travels, and the music plays, Jimin's mind started to travel too. It traveled back to the time when they were still kiddos.

*flashback*

"Hahahaha. Sorry not sorry syub. Bleeh~" he snicked his tongue out and teased his playmate.

His playmate, which he calls Syub, angrily looked at him. He was pushed in the mud pit because Jimin accidentally pushed him. Or not?

Syub stood up and remove all the mud covering his arms. His flawless arms that didn't get ugly even with a mud covering it.

Seeking revenge, Syub whisked the mud to Jimin, whose wearing all white. Syub laughed so hard because of Jimin's reaction. He turned so red like a tomato. 

And of course, Jimin didn't let Syub  win and laughed at the end, so he threw a mud to Syub, straight to his face. The cycle goes round, they keep on throwing mud on each other making them really really dirty. But for them, it was fun and amazing.

*end of flashback*

Jimin can't help but smile with his thoughts. He remembered how much they spent time with each other teasing and playing around.

His smile vanished thinking that they don't know each other now.
Not knowing how he looks like and how happy he is now.

He is Jimin's first love, considering him as his one and only 'puppy love' since they were kids. Teasing him makes him real happy and its the only way for Syub to notice him. He loves seeing him angry, because he finds it so cute.

Unfortunately, they got separated because Jimin's family needed to migrate. And that's when Jimin gained confidence when he got back home. So he quickly auditioned in a reality show. He won and got so much popularity with it. Well, he dances well so there's no question about it.

But the reason he joined in, is because..he wants Syub to find him. For Syub to be proud for him.

Yet Jimin is such a fool for not recognizing Min Suga anymore..