Reaching 3: Once again

Standing ovations, happy faces, overflowing feels..oh this feels so good. For Jimin, he thinks that these are the moments he always wanna treasure.

Up until now, he can't believe how famous he was, just by dancing heartily.

"Park, you did it again! So proud of you dongsaeng-ah!" His choreographer shouted while smiling so wide.

The smile was so contagious that made him smile too.

"Thanks hyung." He replied and gave him a slight hug.

Whenever he finishes performing at stage, Jimin feels really happy. His efforts were paid off just by these people who supports and loves him.

***

A not-so-loud yawn was heaved out. It usually came off from a Suga who's pro at sleeping.

"Damn my head aches, what time is it now?" He whispered to himself and stretches his arms.

A pout was almost formed in his lips when he saw that it's 7:00 in the morning already aka 'time-to-open-coffee-shop'

He unwillingly headed to the bathroom and washed up. He'll probably start another tiring day.

Well, Suga enjoys this life and he's already fond of it. This life is what he dreamt of.

"Good morning Sir." one of his waiter, Jin greeted as he stepped inside the shop.

Suga nodded in return. His waiters and staffs are used to it because he always shows a cold type effect. He then starts checking stuff again.

"Hyung, the coffee beans arrived this morning. I handed hyung-nim (deliverer) the money and put the beans here." Jungkook said pointing to where the beans is located.

"Oh is that it? Well done." Suga gave him a slight smile. He felt happy that they're fond of those things already. Well of course they should.

Jungkook bowed at him and returned to the counter. 2 minutes to go to open. Suga usually visits everyday being a hands-on owner. He wants to get busy with it.

Jin the eldest, started opening the shop after those remaining two minutes. He arranges some chairs too.

*ding ding*

The small bell at the door rings whenever there's someone entering. A sign that their first customer arrived.

"One cup of coffee latte please." a sweet voice came in and ordered.

Suga stopped breathing for a second.

"That voice." he whispered to himself.

Suga quickly confirmed that it's him upon facing his direction.

Not some ordinary customer..

It's Jimin.

Park Jimin.