𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🏹 🍂 📜

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡ ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🏹 🍂 📜

"𝐄𝐖𝐖 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄"

I N S T A G R A M
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

photo creds: annaclairehall<3user - prettyannaclairehall - TO THE WINDOW, TO THE WALL↳ TIL THE SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLSuser - maddy, that comment was not acceptable😭madelinecooper liked this commentuser - pretty asfhater - ew yall like hergabriel...

<3
user - pretty
annaclairehall - TO THE WINDOW, TO THE WALL
TIL THE SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLS
user - maddy, that comment was not acceptable😭
madelinecooper liked this comment
user - pretty asf
hater - ew yall like her
gabriellmartin - the iconic white nails
yes, my nails are iconic
user - make more music vids<3
i'll try babes!

load more

I R L
ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

"now this top is everything!'' i say, holding the top in front of claire's face."mhm, i guess so.'' she replies back. "seriously, your no help.'' i spat. she laughs and heads to thr register.

"so i've been thinking about getting a tattoo.'' i spoke, giving the lady my card. "yeah, your gonna cry.'' claire spoke. i roll my eyes. i grab the bags and we leave.

"OMG, MADELINE IS THAT YOU?'' someone yells. i turned around and it was a girl she looked about 13-15 years old. "yeah, it is.'' i say with a sweet smile.

"do you mind if i take a photo with ya'll. it's been a dream to meet you.'' she asks. "of course.'' claire replied back. she pulls her phone put and we take a picture.

claire smiles with her eyes close. her iconic smile. and i do duck lips with a peace sign my iconic style. she snaps the picture. "thanks so much.'' she says walking off.

x x x

"what can i get ya'll to drink for today?'' the waitress asks with a grin. "i'll get boba.'' claire speaks. "i'll have the strawberry-watermelon lemomade please.'' i ask.

"comimg right up.'' she says, and walks off. "so, you still getting your tatoo?'' claire asks. "yeah, thinking about getting them on my hand.'' i spoke. claire nods and we wait for our drinks.

"here you go.'' she spoke, giving us our drinks and straws. "any appetizers?'' she asks. "uhm, yes we will share a tray of wing-'' claire cut me off. "actually, we can get 2 trays. thank you.'' claire speaks.

i glare at her trying not to laugh.  the lady walks away. i let out my laugh. "your SUCH a greedy bitch.'' i say sipping my drink. "this is why we are best friends. we have a greedy bitch, and a tryna-help-her-friend-bitch.'' i spoke.

claire spits out her drink. "EWWW CLAIRE.'' i yell. she laughs. everyone just stares. i put my head down.

x x x

"okay one 3...'' the man speaks. i squeal. "okay, your done, i put numbing cream on it so you should be good.'' he speaks. we pay up front then we leave.

"MY HAND HURTS SO BAD!'' i say. "well, it's gonna hurt.'' claire speaks.

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫<3
xᴏxᴏ, ʟᴏᴠᴇxʟʏsɪᴍᴘ

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫<3xᴏxᴏ, ʟᴏᴠᴇxʟʏsɪᴍᴘ