𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🍂 🎞 🧸

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡ ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🍂 🎞 🧸

"ready?''

"ready as ever''

I N S T A G R A M
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

blessful eyes <3liked by gabriellamartin, annaclairehall, valeriexoxo and 490,063 others

blessful eyes <3
liked by gabriellamartin, annaclairehall, valeriexoxo and 490,063 others

annaclairehall - give me your eyes<3
i wish hun <3
user - can't wait for the album
user - i just know that sun was burning 😭👑
hell yes, my eyes were watering after this.
valeriexoxo - the skin 😍
madelinecooper liked this comment
user - the eyelashes is giving
very much
user - so pretty
user - WHY IS SHE SO UNDERRATED ?
makin me blush
user - the eyeliner toooo
hater - yall like her lmao☠️
load more comments

I R L
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

i wipe my eyes from the previous picture taking. "oh madelineee.'' claire says, dragging the "e''. "yes babes?'' i answer. "so, i wanna take you out for starting your first album, which i can't wait for.'' claire says. "i don't see why not.'' i say.

claire quietly exits my room. "who was that?'' a random voice says. "my roomate.'' i say dabbing the foundation on my face. "why you wearing makeup, your already pretty.'' the voice continues.

i blush. i ended up ending the call before anyone could walk in. can't tell claire or gabby yet...but i'm planning to. i finsh my makeup. i close the pallet and i put it back.

i'm going to the studio to "record'' a song for the album. i already told claire that i would go their first then meet her at the mall. i slip my heels on....okay don't judge but I LOVE my heels.

i actually have over 100 pairs of heels in my closet small, medium, big. i grab my phone off the charger and i grab my bag. i close my door, and i walk down the stairs.

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

madeline looked around the house for claire, but couldn't find her. then she got a text saying that she left already. madeline couldn't help but laugh.

she wasted 5 minutes looking. madeline grabbed her left over dr.pepper and her keys and she headed out the house. she turned around and locked the door, as she almost forgot.

she turned on her car and she drove off to the studio.
▃▃▃▃
madeline got out her car and she walked to the building. it was busy as usual. then she saw rose who greeted her at the front door. "hey love, let's get this song rollin.'' rose spoke, with a warm smile.

madeline walked with rose to the studio. madeline's eyes grew huge as she saw how big it is. this is everything she has ever wanted. "okay you can have a seat so we can discuss.'' rose spoke.

madeline took a seat. "so i was thinking, we should do about maybe 7 songs for the first album.'' madeline spoke. "yes, i love it.'' rose smiles. "so we can find you a talent agent. a talent agents does, helping with career development, branding, public relations, and networking.'' rose says.

madeline nods. "so your talent agent will get paid a percentage of what you are paid for their bookings.'' rose speaks. "and a Talent managers help hire and manage any staff for a client. Talent managers handle public relations and media exposure, such as appearances on TV shows, interviews with journalists, and social media presence. A talent manager can advise career and contracts but cannot negotiate job contracts on your behalf.'' rose continues.

they ended up talking for about a hour. rose gives madeline a book of numbers for mangers and agents to look for. madeline gives rose a sweet smile and a hug.

"ready?'' rose asks madeline. "ready as ever.'' i reply back, before walking out the door to meet claire.

𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨, -𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐗𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏