𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🍂 🎞 🧸

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🍂 🎞 🧸

"ACTION''

"was that good?''

I N S T A G R A M
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

last scene for baby i 🖤 @kayleeeeeliked by annaclairehall, thatboyjason, zendaya, and 1,763,890 others

liked by annaclairehall, thatboyjason, zendaya, and 1,763,890 others

kayleeeee - legit queen
no u <3
user - we love some background footage
user - we need to see bloopers
lmao- i have so many 😭
annaclaire - love u <3
love u more
user - so pretty
user - you need your own tv show
madelinecooper, kayleeeee liked this comment!
user - i wanna be like u so much<3
load more

I R L
@𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I R L@𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

i take a sip of my water. "you ready for the last scene?'' kaylee asks. i nod. the director calls my name. the last scene for the music video is me falling into water.

"ready madeline?'' he asks. "ready as ever.'' i say smiling. it's from the part all i'm tryna say is your my everything, baby. i mouth the words and i fall into the pool behind me.

everyone claps. i swim up to the top. kaylee passes me a towel. i dry off and i head to the dressing room. i change out of the clothes that i had on.

i grab sweatpants from the dressing room. i throw my marvel hoodie on and i walk out. "hey maddy girl, you have a call waiting on line.'' kaylee says coming up to me.

i take the phone. (italics - madeline, bold - ???)

"hello?'' i answer
"hi, this is this madeline cooper?'' they ask.
"yes this is her.'' i say, with a confusing tone.
"sorry to bother, but i'm olivia. and i wanted to see if you wanted a role in a tv show called "forget a heartbreak" she asks.
"omg, yes of course! where is the studio located?'' i ask.
"it's located (location). she says.
"okay, thanks so much!'' i say, before hanging up.

i hand kaylee back my phone. i go over to rose where she's talking to the director. "hey madeline, awesome job today.'' she speaks. i thank her. i tell her about the role offering that i just got.

she immediately gets excited. i smile. "right, i'm leaving. gotta go home and change.'' i tell kaylee. she grabs her stuff and walks out the doors with me. then paparazzi comes up.

i let out a groan. "hey madeline how's everything.'' a person ask. i nod a smile. i don't like them, they just follow you around everywhere. i get overwhelmed with the camera's flashing in my face.

"please move, so i can get to my car.'' i yell. i see tears start to form in my eyes. kaylee ends ups pushing them out the way. i open the tesla door and i sit in the passenger seat.

i start crying. i put my seatbelt on. kaylee starts the car and backs up. "are you okay?'' she asks. i nod, afraid a bunch of sobs will come out.

instagramroom just posted!

@ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍʀᴏᴏᴍ

@madlinecooper was spotted with her manager @kayleeeeeliked by 1,099,783 people

liked by 1,099,783 people

madelinecooper - i fukin hate this account.
liked by annaclairehall, kayleeeee, 67,008 others
user - you can totally see she was overwhelmed.
user - you should take this down
kayleeeee - yall made her cry.
user - this is why i hate paparazzi
user - take this down.
load more

I R L

i roll my eyes at the recent post. "this is why i don't like paparazzi.'' i said. kaylee nods her head and agrees. i stop by starbucks to get me a drink. "that'll be 12.60...'' she stops when she sees me.

"omg hi! i'm trying not to fan girl right now,'' she coutines. "but here are your drinks! can we take a picture?'' she asks pulling put her phone. "yeah, of course.'' i say. she holds out her phone.

me and kaylee pose. she takes the picture and says thank you. we pull of and head to the studio.

<𝟑, -𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐗𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏