𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🎞 ☕ 🕰

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡ ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🎞 ☕ 🕰

"claire, let's take a walk.''

"fine.''

ɪ ɴ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ & ᴍ ᴇ s s ᴀ ɢ ᴇ s
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ, ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

ɪ ɴ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ & ᴍ ᴇ s s ᴀ ɢ ᴇ s@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ, ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

claire takes the best pictures . 💞
liked by annaclairehall, kaydennn, zendaya and 4,173,939 others

annaclairehall - best photographer out here
facts
user - we just love her nails
liked by madelinecooper
user - we need another album
workin on somethingg ! 💞
zendaya - we need to meet like now.
liked by madelinecooper!
kaydennn - the sweetest smile in history
aw thank u, love<3
user - if her and kayden break up i don't believe in love anymore.
gabriellamartin - me beside her
liked by madelinecooper
user - LOVE UUU<3
load more comments

ᴍ ᴇ s s ᴀ ɢ ᴇ s
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ, sɪsᴛᴇʀ(ᴋᴀɪᴛʟʏɴɴ)

maddy😈
hey sis!

kaitlynn🦋
hey maddy!

maddy😈
i wanted to ask u something

kaitlynn🦋
what?

maddy😈
how about u come and visit?

kaitlynn🦋
i'll think about it girl<3

maddy😈
okay!

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴏ

ɪ ʀ ʟ
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

i was at the studio with rose working on my next album

i was at the studio with rose working on my next album. "do you have any ideas?" she asks. "not quite, but i'm thinking." i exclaim. we countine to discover new ideas. "i think we could do like a dangerous theme kind of. amd maybe like a black bunny mask." i say.

"i like your thinking." rose speaks. i tap the pen on my chin. "i got it!" i say. rose's face lights up. "how about dangerous woman?" i say. "that would be perfect! we can get you a photoshoot." rose says.

she hugs me. i see tears in her eyes. "no don't cryy." i say. she hugs me. tears now fill my eyes. "shit, i wasn't trying to cry." i say wiping my tears. we laugh and i grab my stuff.

"just call me tonight." i say. "okay, bye madeline." she waves. i walk out the door and now leaving the building. "have a good day, madeline!" the front deak lady says. "you too!" i say.

i walk to the tesla. i open the door and i start the car up. "oo! this is my song." i say turning it up. "i just shot my shot at this little thot." i sang. i began sanging until i pulled up to starbucks.

i turned it down. "welcome to starbucks! what can i get you?" a girl asks. "can i have a strawberry açaí lemonade refresher, please." i say. "okay, anything else?" she asks. "and 2 cake pops." i say.

"please pull up to the window." she says. i pull up. i roll my window down. "it's $7.92.'' she says, her eyes winden when she sees me. "omg! can we take a picture?" she asks. "sure hun!" i say.

she pulls her phone out and gives it to me. i turn around and face it towards her. i do a pose and she smiles. i record a video for her. "hey everyone it's madeline! and we have...what's your name? whitney makin my drink! byee!" i say, ending the video.

i give her phone back, and i take my drink. "thank u!" i say, waving. i love people's reactions when they see me. i start driving back home.
▃▃▃▃▃
i cut the car off and i go inside the house. "maddy!" claire yells. i give her a hug. "here." i say, giving her the cakepop. "aww." she says hugging me. i hug her back.

"how was the studio?" she asks. "good, i was discussing my next album." i clap. claire claps. she goes back to watching law and order. as i was watching it with her, i came up with an idea.

"claire, let's take a walk." i say. "no." she responds. "pleasee!" i ask. "why?" she asks. "because, it's a nice day!" i exclaim. "fine." she huffs. i go upstairs to change into sweatpants and white tank top.

i put my hair into a ponytail. i go downstairs. "ready?" i ask, grabbing 2 bottles of water. "yea." she smiles. we walk out the house walking on the sidewalk. we contuine to laugh and talk until i hear cameras.

"shit." i mumble. me and claire wave to the cameras. "they need to know, that they should repect people privacy." claire speaks. "for real." i say. i do a peace sign. "alrighty! i'll beat you sto th park." claire speaks.

"oh, really. i'm gonna be there first!" i say catching up to claire.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜᴜ, -ʟᴏᴠᴇxʟʏsɪᴍᴘ