𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🎞 ☕ 🕰

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🎞 ☕ 🕰

"so tell us, how is
does it feel to be famous?"

"it feels amazing."

ɪ ɴ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

watch Late Night Talks with Sarah Nicole at 8pm EST! @sarahnicoleliked by annaclairehall, gabriellamartin, zendaya and 5,302,129 others

liked by annaclairehall, gabriellamartin, zendaya and 5,302,129 others

annaclairehall - so proud! your growing up to fast
stop! your makin me cry<3
user - she is so successful
user - she has to be the most successful girl.
madelinecooper liked this comment!
gabriellamartin - are those my glasses
maybe...
user - first time i've seen her with glasses
user - she is so fucking pretty!
zendaya - excitedd! <3
aw thank you<3
user - she has to be winning at life rn-
valeriexoxo - makeup by me
shw understood the assigment
user - why can't i be this pretty?
load more comments

ɪ ʀ ʟ
@ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

claire was fixing my pontytail, as i was about to go on

claire was fixing my pontytail, as i was about to go on. i kept bouncing my leg up and down. "calm down maddy." claire says hugging me. "i can't! this is my first time on tv. and i want to make a good impression.

"listen, maddy. your gonna be so awesome out there! i'm going to be right here the whole time.'' i hug her. "and don't cry, cause i'm going to cry.'' she laughs. "your on in 2." the producer calls. i nod.

"look at you, perfect.'' claire speaks. i smile. "okay, i think i'm going now." i hug her, one last time. i go behind the curtain. "welcome ladies and gentlemen. i'm your host Sarah Nicole! and today we have a special guest.'' sarah finishes.

i look back at claire she gives me a thumbs up. "Madeline Cooper!'' she calls. i walk out from behind waving and blowing kisses. the crowd starts clapping. i take a sit, crossing my legs.

"hi madline, how are you?" sarah asks. "i'm good, how are you?" i smile. "i'm good. everyone wanted to ask you...so tell us, how does it feel to be famous?''. she asks. "it feels amazing.'' i speak.

sarah smiles. "so talk about you, and your music a bit.'' sarah speaks. "okay, well i'm 19 and i love to sing. when i was little, my mother signed me up for voacal and singing classes. and i've been practicing ever since." i say.

"and music, i just realesed my single focus, which has hit over 2 million streams. which i thank all of you for that.'' i say finishing. "congraulations for 2 millon streams. do you plan making more music.'' sarah asks.

"of course, i do plan making more music in the future. i just love to do it." i say. "so, we asked people to recreate your song focus, and people are in the back, so follow me." sarah says.

i follow her, while a camera follow us. "so this girl, loves you so much and her name is aurora." sarah reads off her paper. "i love that name." i say. sarah cracks open the door. i'm think she has on noise-canceling headphones.

she starts to sing. "let's find a light inside our universe now, were ain't nobody keep on holdin us down." she sings. i go beside her. "just come and get it, let them say what they say." she sings. i remove her headphones.

"cause i'm about to put them all away." i finish. she looks at me with a suprised face. "omg!" she hugs. i hug her back. "is this a dream?" she asks. "nope, it's real, love." i say. "how old are you?" i ask. "i'm 14." aurora says.

"i love your name, by the way." i say. she hugs me again. "aw don't cry." i wipe her tears. "can i take a picture with you?" she asks. i nod. we take a picture on her phone. "also, one more thing. can you sign this." aurora asks.

"of course." i say grabbing a sharpie from sarah. i sign her picture of me, which she drew herself..amazing. i sign 'i love u, aurora!<3 from 𝓂𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ<3. "thank you!" she says before leaving. "she was so nice." i say to the camera.

"she was really surprised to see you." sarah say sitting, back down. "well everyone, that concludes this episode for today! i hope you enjoyed madeline," she contuines. "have a good day, ladies and gentlmen." she says.

i wave bye to everyone. i walk off the stage. i looka around for claire. "claire?" i call out. "boo!" she yells. i scream. "what the hell man." i say. "here, they gave us pineapple." she says handing it to me.

aw, that's so sweet<3

I GOT NEW FONTS THIS TIME<3, -ʟᴏᴠᴇxʟʏsɪᴍᴘ