𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🏹 🍂 📜

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🏹 🍂 📜

"yes queen! pose
for me!''

M E S S A G E S
maddy, gabs

gabbs👯‍♀️
MADELINE
maddy😈
yes babes?
gabbs👯‍♀️
so someone called me...
maddy😈
and...?
gabbs👯‍♀️
it was a photoshoot agency
maddy😈
omg...
gabbs👯‍♀️
me you and claire got offered to take pictures
maddy😈
no way, lemme tell claire
read at 5:40 am

I R L
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

i throw my phone on my bed as just from waking up. "damn it gabby, i love you but why.'' i speak to myself. whenever i wake up i can't fall back to sleep for some reason.

i look at the time. 5:52 . "OH! lemme watch euphoria!'' i say. i grab my remote and i turn on my tv. i hear my phone ringing. i grab it.

"yes claire?'' i ask. "...no, but i'll pay it whenever.'' i spoke. "claire, why can't you pay it?'' i ask. i groan. "fine!'' i say hanging up. claire wants me to pay the netflix payment.

for some reason, netflix rasied there payments even higher. so now i'm paying 14.99 a month. but we both take turns. i open the netflix account and pay it.
────
𝟖:𝟑𝟒 𝐚𝐦
i blink as just from waking up. i instantly smell pancakes. i stretch. i grab hoodie and i throw it on. i open my door to see claire. "morning claire.'' i say yawning.

"morning.'' she speaks. "so, did you pay the bill?'' she asks. i nod. she hands me a plate of pancakes. "so, gabby called and she wants us to take photos with her.'' i say pouring orange juice inside a cup.

"you talking about the photoshoot agency that she contacted?'' claire asks. "yup!''
────
10:34 am
i exit the car. "ready?'' gabby asks. "yeah.'' i respond. we all 3 walk inside the building to see the whole place packed. claire walks to the front desk to get our reservation.

"you must be gabriella, anna-claire, and madeline?'' a man asks. "that's us.'' claire spoke. "follow me to hair and makeup.'' he says. we grab our atuff and we follow him.

he ends up putting us inside different trailers. i thank him and i walk in. "oh hello! you must be madeline. i'm valerie, and i will be doing your hair and makeup.'' valerie speaks with a sweet smile.

i sit down in the chair. "so val, i wanna go for curly hair first because that's our first hairstyle. '' i speak. "yes ma'am. would you like beach wave curls, or tight curls. or a ponytail in curls.'' she asks. "beach wave.'' i say.

"yes ma'am.'' valerie says. she spends the next hour doing my hair. it turns out really good. "alrighty here we go!'' she says, turning me around. "omg, this is so good!'' i say. valerie smiles. (val also did my makeup <3)

"okay, your gonna go to the last trailer at the end.'' she speaks pointing. i start to walk to the trailer. "hi love, i'm gianna but you can call me gia(euphoria vibes). "so this is the outfit i picked out.'' gianna spoke.

she holds up a brown crop top and a white skirt with white heels. "perfect!'' i say. gia smiles and she gives me the outfit to try on. and just like magic it's a perfect fit. i than thank her and i walk to the other place.

i enter to see claire drinking water. "maddy, u look good!'' gabby says. i do a little pose. we countine to laugh and chat until it was time. "girls!'' a man yells.

"hello i am jason your photographer, let's get these pictures rolling!'' he speaks. we take a lot and i mean a lot of photos. we do single ones and group ones.

"yes queen! pose for me!'' jason speaks. i smile.

𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 -𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐗𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏