𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🪐🧺📜

▎𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄¡  ▎
・* *:・゚✧*:・゚࿐ྂ 🪐🧺📜

"hey kaitlynn, can u
arrange me a photo shoot?"

"sure thing, maddy!"

ɪ ɴ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ
@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

ɪ ɴ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ ʀ ᴀ ᴍ@ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ

the glasses be a vibe. @thatboyjason
liked by gabriellamartin, zendaya, thatboyjason and 4,324,973 others

zendaya - me behind @thatboyjason
you kept making me laugh 🫡
user - madeline finally met zendaya?!?!
madelinecooper liked this comment
gabriellamartin - your going to give those back..right?
maybe...
user - love uuu
user - whenever your album comes out..we need a live concert.
madelinecooper liked this comment
thatboyjason - i love u.
love u more jay<3
annaclairehall - @valeriexoxo and @fionaa killed makeup.
madelinecooper liked this comment.
load more

ɪ ʀ ʟ
ᴍᴀᴅᴅʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

i put the white bow in my hair. i was going to the studio to talk to my manger kaitlynn about some stuff. claire bangs on my door. "what?" i yell out. "hey girl! omg you look fine." she says.

i laugh. i do my eyeliner. "you need to teach me." claire says. "i don't know. my mom taught me how to do it." i say. "you should be on vouge secrets, and the voice." claire says.

"you know, vouge actaully messaged me last night." i say. claire eyes widen. "they want me to talk about myself, and my makeup routine." i say, putting my white heels on.

"i can't wait. your growing up on me. AND THEN I WON'T HAVE YOU AS A BEST FRIEND. YOU'LL GET CELEBRITY FRIENDS AND AND." claire says squabbling. "woah! calm down claire! one, i will never grow up on you. two, you'll always have me as a bestie. and three, even if i do have celebrity friends...your my number one" i say hugging her.

claire hugs me back. "listen i have to go, but i have a package coming for me later so get it for me! kisses!" i say. "mwahh!" claire says. i walk downstairs and out the door to meet our neighbor, Karen.

"omg watch out!" she yells. "excuse me." i say. "you heard me! me and missy were walking." she says. i cross my arms. "why are you walking across our yard anways?" i ask. she looks at me stupid.

claire peaks out the door just to roll her eyes and slam it. "listen, i couldn't sleep last night because you were being to loud!" she says, directly in my face. "listen here. your gonna get the fuck out my face, or it's gonna be an issue." i say.

(HAD MADELINE CUSSIN KAREN🙄💀). her eyes grow big. "and i mean ever last word. now if you excuse me, i have somewhere to be." i say, moving her out the way. "you wait til you come back, madeline." she says.

"stupid dumb bitch." i mumble to myslef. "okay, calm down." i say. i pull out the the driveway to the studio. (𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝❤︎). i locked the doors and walked to the studio. i waved to the front desk lady.

i walk upstairs to my office. i see kaitlynn eating a doughnut. "hey girl!" kaitlynn says. "hey!" i say, sitting down in my seat. i look at the Dr.Pepper on my desk from rose. 𝒽ℯ𝓎 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝓁𝒾𝓃ℯ! 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓇ℴ𝓈ℯ. 𝒾 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒹𝒶𝓎.<3 - ℛ𝒪𝒮ℰ

"aw!" i say. "okay, i called you in here because can you find me an opening for jason." i ask. kaitlynn grabs her book. "and this is for the new album? right." she asks. i nod. she writes stuff down. "okay, any specific time?" kaitlynn asks.

"not really, maybe like a morning." i say. she nods. "alrighty ma'am. you are set. i will message jason tonight." kaitlynn says. i smile. "i love u so much kaitlynn, legit a lifesaver." i say.

she hugs me. "i have to leave, i gotta pick up paperwork. love you!" she says. "love you moree." i say. i chill in my office for a few more minutes. i was watching tiktok looking at edits at me.

"maybe i should do a dance." i say thinking to myslef. no one knows i have tiktok, so this will be good. i want to see people realize it's me or it's not. i'm gonna do 'it's about damn time, by lizzo.'

i legit sit there learning the dance for 20 minutes. i was supposed to leave...:). i set the camera up and i start the timer. the song plays. "it's about damn time!" i clap. i finish the dance.

i kinda did good. i posted it with no caption. i cut my office lights off and i head out the doors. i walk to my tesla. i start the car and ready to leave. my phone dings like crazy. "omg." i say.

i look at my phone to see people going crazy over the comments. i already have 2.5 million likes and almost 6 million followers. damn, that was fast. i look at some comments liking them.
view comments down below?
no or yes?

@user16- NO WAY THIS IS MADELINE
@user66- you ate this upppp!
liked by creator
@lizzo- MS.MADELINE??? YESSSS
reply to @lizzo; YES MA'AM WITH THIS SONG
load more.

i start to drive home. i get greeted to karen arguing with claire. "cmon man." i throw my head back. claire looks like she wants to kill her... lemme go ahead and stop her. i close my door to see what's going on.

"karen go away." i say, taking claire inside the house. "i will not!" she yells. i slam the door in her face. "thank god, she was annoying!" claire huffs. "i just saved you!" i smiled. she gives me a weak smile.

lord karen😭, -ʟᴏᴠᴇxʟʏsɪᴍᴘ