☆CAPTURED☆

Captured

Max💎

Lights flickered as Max awoke and tried to get off the cold, hard floor. But he couldn't move. 'It seems I was tied up. But how and why?' He thought as he tried to move his hands again, unsuccessfully. 'How did I even get here? 'Where am I ?' He tried to remember what had happened and how he got where he was but pain flashed through his head. "Shit". He cussed out loud as he tried to move his left hand to rub his head instinctively but started to cough as his throat started to itch. He shut his eyelids tightly as he tried to numb the pain in his head and throat using his nonexistent powers.

'What was that?' Max whimpered and shivered in fear when he saw a shadow move as he opened his eyelids. 'Maybe they are the ones who 'napped me. I should try to get their attention." Max tried to talk but he felt a thick lump in his throat and just couldn't get any word out and he coughed trying to clear the severe itch of his throat and gulping down saliva to help soothe the pain. All yo no avail, however, as the itchiness increases as he coughs and their wasn't much saliva to swallow to soothe any pain. It just increase the pain in his oesophagus.
'Damn, am really thirsty. How long have I been out? I need to get their attention before I die of thirst'.

He wiggled himself, trying to find something that could make a sound when he saw a cardboard box a little farther from him under the continually flickering light. 'It had better be empty. Empty things make the loudest noises'. He reasoned as he wiggled his body closer to the box . He lifted one of his tied legs, painstakingly, and with every energy in him and kicked the box but it didn't make enough noise as his legs were tied. 'Couldn't they have tied it a little loose?! It's not like I have anyway of getting out of here. Insecure bastards. He cussed as he thrashed around, trying to make the box to make more sounds. Unsuccessfully.

Suddenly a bright light shined on the side of his face and he looked towards it and winces because of how bright it was. The light was coming from a light bulb in the hallway. Someone had opened the door.  Someone  was coming in. Under both the flickering low light of the room and the light from the hallway, he could only see the silhouette of a rather large man. He was blocking the light coming from the hallway, sipping in through the door, so he couldn't see the face of the man. 'The rather large man' hovered around Max, too close for comfort, seemingly trying to check of he was awake. 'Doesn't he know the concept of personal space?' Max tried to move backwards to create a distance between him and his 'vistor' but he met with a brick wall. He was about to tell the man off but his words came out a muffled mixture of coughs and grunts mainly from his parched throat. His sad attempt at 'telling off' granted him another scratch to his already itchy and sore throat and he was launched into a full on cough fit. His chest was sore and filled with pain from being tied for too long and too hard. Also from lying on the cold floor for God knows how many hours. He tried patting his chest instinctively as he coughed but ended up wiggling on the cold floor painfully whilst being reminded that he was still tied up.

The 'rather large man's seemed to understand because he helped max sit up in a chair situated not too far away from where he was lying. He loosened the ropes a little allowing max to fullly wiggle his fingers and stretching his aching joints. He stepped out and returned with a glass of water in his right hands and sachet of drug in his left. He flicked the light switched off before turning it back on again and then hitting it when the lights refused to brighten. After a couple of fits towards the innocent switch, the lights came on brightly, burning Max's eyes for a second before he closed his eyelids and opened them slowly so they can get accustomed to the bright light occupying the small room.

When he fully regained his sight, he eyes moved to the glass of water in the man's hands but he gulped rather painfully. He was about to bless the man on his head and hopefully thank him later when his throat wasn't fully parched , the 'rather large man' or in Max head right now, the 'rather foolish imbecile' gulped down the water and Max could only watch as the water trailed down his throat and his eyes followed the path the water had taken into his body. When he saw Max staring him, he opened his mouth to spill the most nonsensical words known to man,

"Did you want a glass of water?" Max didn't know what else to do than to stare at the foolishly handsome man standing in front of, trying to project again, his nonexistent powers to the fool in front of him. And also trying 6o not think about how deep and stupidly sexy his voice sounded.

"Don't look at me like that. If you want something then ask". Max again looked at him like a fool, again trying and failing to use his nonexistent powers as he killed the man a thousand times in his mind. He tried to speak but the scratch in his throat returned, the lump in his throat, clogging his vocal cords and he entered into yet another, coughing fit.

The man genuinely seemed alarmed as he practically ran out of the small room and appeared within seconds with another glass of water, pushing it in Max's direction and saying, "drink". But Max looked at the glass of  water and raised his eyes to meet the man's, eyebrows raised and his head, slightly tilt to the side as if to say, "are you stupid?" Something flashed in the man's eyes. Something that seemed like understanding but Max knew it could not be true because the person in front of him is a total fool. But he was proved wrong when the man furrowed his eyebrows together and lifted the glass towards his mouth, which he gladly opened and allowed the water to flow through his parched tract, soothing thirst and healing the scratch and lump on his throat, until the glass ran empty. Not a drop in sight. He sighed appreciatively and looked up at the man and said in a voice raspy and stipo slightly sore, "thank you".

A/N: And  that's a wrap for chapter one. I hope you guys liked it.❤