☆Writer's Thoughts ☆

I read through this novel (I absolutely despise re-reading my works 'cause it's too cringeworthy, at least to me) and I note that not a lot happened in this. Its fast paced and to me utterly.... I really don't know.

So I have come to the conclusion that I'll rewrite this book, with more chapters, more drama and with an entertaining plot twist( I hope).

It's going to be really different from this version but will be alike in a few chapters.

But of course that won't be done until am done with Feral Stone[Book 1]. I'll try to finish it before the book two of the above mention book. So that I won't have too much work to do. Am a very lazy person, according to my dearest mother. Lol.

And this version should be up to at least 500 reads before I even think about updating. It will probably take time to update, it I start 'cause am still university by next week. But no worries, we have enough time before that, because am focusing on Feral Stone.

Please follow, vote and comment on my books. It breaks my heart to not see even a single comment on all of my stories and there are about 3 of them. It's really discouraging. Your votes count.

Check out the main book am working on at the moment: Feral Stone: Vampires [Book 1].

It's on my profile and I have no doubt that you'll enjoy. Cross my fingers you'll.

Hope to see you guys on Feral Stone and share your thoughts on the rewriting. You can also message me and give me ideas, no man is an island.  If your ideas are good, they'll be used in the new version and I'll give you a dedication and shout out.

Ciao👋❤