☆ AN ENDING ☆

External POV💎

TWO YEARS LATER

Max and Kingston have been dating and living together for two years now, after they met. There is no single day that passes that Max is not grateful that he was 'napped by Kingston and that Kingston is not happy that he 'napped Max. A classical cliche story of the captor and the captive falling in love. 

"Sweetheart, we are running late". Kingston yelled out to Max from the living room.

"Am coming. I'm almost done". Max yelled back from the their bedroom. He sitting in front a mirror and a table filled with make up items. He was adding a touch of mascara to his eyelashes to make them long longer and thicker.

Kingston's voice came in through the closed door. "Honey, I told you, you look gorgeous in anything. Please come out soon". Max huffed. He needed to look his best today. Their friend Luke was throwing a party and he had to be the best there.
He touched up his makeup and made the fake blush on his cheeks more prominent with a brush.

He fumbled through his Chanel handbag, checking to see if anything was missing. He had his dark sunglasses, his mini makeup kit,custom made handfan, his purse... oh yeah. He almost forgot his purse. He grabbed it and his phone and after a couple of selfies, strolled out from the room like the diva he is.

Kingston was sitting at their living room scrolling through his phone, checking up on the surprise he had planned for his boyfriend today.

When he saw him, he almost dropped his expensive iphone. He barely caught it before the phone was shattered to bits. He was lucky.

"Wow". That was all Kingston could say. "Just Wow".

His boyfriend was wearing a black high-waist trouser. Tightly fitted, highlighting his amazing, round and full bottom. Kingston had half the mind to rip them off, so he could have a feel of that perfect ass, raw and bare. 

He was wearing a long sleeved, turtle neck white top. Hugging his lean, feminine frame. He complemented it with the Rolex watch Kingston had gotten him for his birthday, last year and a silver chain. He wore a black studded heeled boots with golden spikes. His hair was made into curls.

He looked absolutely breathtaking. Kingston was blown away by the beauty in front of him.

"Sweetheart, you look absolutely ravishing. Heavens, if we weren't on our way out, I'll take you on this couch and having you screaming my name at the top of your lungs,  all night long". Kingston said, slowly licking his bottom lips before biting it softly. He wrapped his one of his hands round his blushing boyfriend's waist and pressed him up against him, making him feel how hard he was. Lips brushing against each other's.

Max giggled and pulled away from his everyday, every hour, horny boyfriend and took his hand and dragged him out of the house. Kingston wasn't complaining as he had a full view of that fuckable ass.

They got to the party fashionably late, the party wasn't yet in full swing. They met their friend Luke. He was the one who helped Kingston to find his foot in the business world. They were now business partners, taking Summerville by storm.

The party was a surprise party for Max. Kingston was going to ask him to marry him. He had Luke claim that he was celebrating a major success in one of his projects when the party was actually for Max. Kingston wanted everything to be perfect, so he had some help from Max's friends.

Max was enjoying the party but he couldn't help the feeling that something was going to happen. He had this gut feeling it was going to be a good thing. So he kept on smiling and sipping his wine. Suddenly the lights went out and a kind of stage light pointed at something in the middle of the room. Kingston. Max furrowed his brows and wondered what he was doing there.

"As soon as I set my eyes on him. If you guys remember or know, I was once a 'napper, the good kind actually. I only 'napped corrupt and rich people. A mistake was made on my last mission. I was meant to 'nap a rich, corrupt man's son, but Max's picture was sent to me. When I saw him, walking towards a cafe, he looked absolutely breathtaking and so frail. I found it hard to believe that he was actually the one i was meant to capture. But I had a job to do. And am glad I did it. It later came to my notice that he wasn't the one and I was both furious and glad. Furious because they had wasted my time and glad because I had already fallen for Max. I was willing to help him escape, to a place where we would be together and avoid all the drama and the people trying to get him.
Now after two years, my love for him has not diminished, instead it has grown even stronger. I have been putting it off beacuse I didn't know if he was ready, I was ready to put a ring on his finger, the moment he smiled at me and thanked me, his captor, for giving him just a glass of water". Kingston walked up to Max whose eyes was filled with tears that were running down freely on his face. He brought up his thumb and wiped his tears and fell on both his knees and brought out a small box, which he opened, revealing a beautiful ring. It was made up of a deep blue sapphire placed on golden band with intricate spacing for the small, shiny diamonds to enter. It had small diamonds around surrounding the stone and others going halfway through the ring in intricate patterns.

 It had small diamonds around surrounding the stone and others going halfway through the ring in intricate patterns

"Max Anderson, will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" Kingston asked with a smile.

Max choked on a sob as he was trying to answer. He had been waiting for Kingston to pop up the question for a year now.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you". Max answered as he hugged Kingston. Kingston sled the beautiful engagement ring unto his finger and there was a roar of claps around.

"This whole party was a surprise party for me, wasn't it?" Max asked with a grinned and Kingston smirked and answered,

"Only the best for you, sweetie, only the best for you".

The End💎

A/N: Finally it over. It's being a lovely journey, following Kingston and Max. I know the book is short, it was the plan from the beginning. I always wanted it short and fast paced.

Second book of the series:

His Master- a bsdm novel following Luke and Noah's story. I hope you like it.
It'll be published on Tuesday. 15th of March. Stay tuned, and follow me to know when I'll start. 3 chapters are done already.

See you in His Master.😊
Ciao👋🍒