twenty one.

TWENTY ONE

SOO-JIN'S EYES widened at the sight of Cheong-San running for Gwi-Nam, and getting pinned to the floor. "Cheong-San!" Su-Hyeok yelled, before running for the two.

On-Jo rushed over to them and grabbed onto Gwi-Nam to try and pull him off, but only got flung away harshly.

Su-Hyeok was quick to kick Gwi-Nam away from Cheong-San and dodged the hambie's punch, and wrapped his arms around his waist to try and prevent him from doing anything else.

Gwi-Nam hit Su-Hyeok in the back, making him let out a groan and he did it again. Soo-Jin ran to Gwi-Nam when she watched as he threw her somewhat 'boyfriend.'

She hit him across the face, but Gwi-Nam showed no emotion, and just turned his head back towards the short haired girl. "Finally fighting back, huh?" He smirked with blood around his mouth, as he slowly inched forward to her.

"Fuck off." She lowly spat, and before she could do anything else, she was nastily shoved to the ground, Wu-Jin rushing over to get her up as he was the closest to her.

"What the hell are you?" Dae-Su asked. "You come from the One Heart Club?" Gwi-Nam looked down at his jacket and stuffed his hands into his pockets and nodded, looking up at them with a smug grin on his face. "It's me." He answered. "You don't know? How the fuck do you not know me?"

"I know you. I said it many times before. You're the bullies gopher." Cheong-San told him, making Gwi-Nam raise his hand, taking a step forward, and threatening them.

"If you call me that again, I'll kill you." He warned. "You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student. And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place... you're nothing." Lee Cheong-San informed him.

"I won't just kill you," Gwi-Nam nodded his head. "I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies. Oh yeah, everyone but Cheong-San... and Soo-Jin, can go, so me and my little whore can have a fun time." He grinned, eyeing everyone.

Soo-Jin clenched her fists, feeling uncomfortable. Su-Hyeok glanced over at the Park girl and instantly felt anger burn through his body.

"Unless you all wanna die."

Gwi-Nam stepped forward and saw that Dae-Su and Wu-Jin stood protectively in front of Cheong-San, showing that they were going to put up a fight.

"You're all dead." He ran for Cheong-San and gripped onto his shoulders, as Dae-Su, Wu-Jin and Ji-Min tried to tug Gwi-Nam off of their friend.

"Move!" Joon-Yeong ordered, before hitting a piece of wood over the hambie's head, making the wood break in half. Gwi-Nam kicked Joon-Yeong in the chest, making him fly across the roof, and crash to the floor, making his glasses break.

Gwi-Nam soon hit everyone off of him and Cheong-San punched him across the face - only to be hit back, and for him to fall to the ground. Gwi-Nam continued his torture by kicking him around.

All of a sudden, Su-Hyeok came up behind him and hit Gwi-Nam around the head with another piece of wood. The half-bie turned around and grabbed the Lee boy by the throat and lifted him in the air. Su-Hyeok hit Gwi-Nam in the chest, making the two break apart. Su-Hyeok falling the the ground, and Gwi-Nam bent in the air.

Su-Hyeok continued to fight by hitting and kicking the bully, but all that would happen was Gwi-Nan's bones cracking.

Once Gwi-Nam had chucked Su-Hyeok into a set of chairs, Nam-Ra picked up a burning wood from the fire and charged over to the boy and hit him with it.

Gwi-Nam threw her to the floor though, and began to walk away, but before he could get far, Nam-Ra stabbed him in the leg. 

He grabbed onto the wood and took it out of him and tried to get Nam-Ra off of the other end but she wouldn't comply, and instead, received the hits and kicks from Gwi-Nam.

"Let go!"

He finally got her off of the wood and picked her up, holding her by the hair and facing her. "You smell nice, huh?"

Nam-Ra was quick to get him off of her and slap him across the face but Gwi-Nam grabbed her once again. "You and me are on the same side. Smell me. Yeah, come on."

"Fuck off." She mumbled and hurled him across the floor. He got back up and Su-Hyeok kicked him in his leg, only for him to be pinned against the edge of the roof.

Nam-Ra came up behind the two boys and tossed Gwi-Nam over the edge, making him fall all the way down to the bottom of the school.

Soo-Jin walked over to Nam-Ra and Su-Hyeok and inspected her best friends face. "Are you okay?" She asked, wiping away the blood from her lip. The girl nodded and slowly walked away.

Park Soo-Jin turned to Su-Hyeok and looked up at him. The Lee boy before her brought his hand up and placed it on her cheek, brushing his thumb under her eye, and leaning down and to kiss her on the head softly.

"He's gone now." Su-Hyeok reassured. "He won't do anything to you as long as I'm here, he won't touch you."

Soo-Jin slightly nodded, before being pulled into a hug by Su-Hyeok. He rubbed her back gently as she laid her head on his chest, thinking of what would happen next.

If only she knew.

Hey guys! This is such a SHORT chapter, sorry for that, I'm just really busy at the moment with school and everything.

Also, sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was super tired and couldn't find time when to do it.

I haven't proofread this either, so sorry for mistakes!!

Quick question!

Who is your favorite aouad character?

Mine is Cheong-San!

Have a great day/night <3