Feeling Human

In the basement of Technos house crashing could be heard it almost sounded as if Steve had been let loose inside. After awhile the crashing came to a halt as techno dropped himself on a chest, materials and food scattered around the room.

"You know Phil...throughout my whole life I've never feared death" he lets outs a small chuckle eyes glowing red as he looks over at Phil "death feared me" he says in a rough voice looking away he folds his hands together fidgeting a bit. His demeanor changing completely taking Phil by surprise since he's never seen Techno like this it almost seemed like he was afraid.

"But Phil in that moment when I saw the anvil fall" he stops to catch his breath a slight tremor in his voice "I thought it might've been it for me" Phil's eyes widen as his friend looks up at him with such fearful looking eyes reminding him of his son after he had just awoken from a nightmare. His heart breaks seeing his friend in such a state his instincts screaming at him to comfort his frightened partner I've never seen him this vulnerable Phil frowns.

Kneeling down he puts his hand gently on Technos knees as he lets out a shaky breathy sigh "I've never been more scared Phil.." he says bringing his clasped hands up to his forehead to lean against, his entire body trembling. "What if I didn't keep that totem on me..I would've been dead forever" Phil desperately wanted to comfort his troubled friend but everything he was saying was true what if he didn't bring the totem? People like us don't get second chances his shoulders slump eyes darting to the side not knowing what to say.

They sit in silent understanding listening to the soft buzzing from a bulb that's nearly ready to go out I'll have to change that soon. Phil sighs leaning his head on the hand that lays still on Technos leg the trembling slowly ceasing, Phil's wings raising to wrap around the two. After a couple of minutes techno moves his hands slightly and speaks up "This'll look questioning if Ranboo walks in or something" he mumbles causing Phil to chuckle, Techno joining him soon after as the basement was soon fill with random laughter.

(This is a bit ooc I guess depending on how you see techno but I thought it'd be a bit interesting to see him be a bit vulnerable)