noona..... I'm horny (Jungkook) 🔞

Y/n pov
I just got home from work early ready to see my innocent boyfriend.I kind of wish he wasn't innocent.I sometimes want him to touch me so badly anyway i walked through the front door if my house and sighed.it was a very stressful day at work.as i took my shoes off i heard moaning coming from me and Jungkook's bedroom. I start to have weird thoughts.so i walked cautiously towards the bedroom door and snuck a peek inside the room.
What i saw was like unbelievable
I saw Jungkook pleasuring himself. I couldn't help by blushing.so i built up enough courage to go into the bedroom.jungkook immediately removed his hands from his dick.but it was still up."Uhh Y/N what are you doing here so early"he said nervously."i got home early to surprise you ....what were you doing"?i say looking at his dick and bit my lip.I swear it was the most sexist sight you could ever get from Jungkook. "I was *sigh*... pleasuring myself.I got horny thinking about you..." He say and continue to play with his dick "why don't you help me Y/N since it is clearly your fault for making me be like this."but how can it be my fault?" "Just come and suck me off".he said while moaning.
It was more like a command because as soon as he say that my leg automatically start going towards him.
I got down on my knees and start sucking his dick..."Ah~!He moaned so loud.After a few more suck from me,he pulled my head away ."what? I thought you like it?" "I do but i don't want to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours....Take off your clothes...I'll do the same."he say and get up and start to take off his clothes.i was taking off my clothes but i felt his eye.burning through me so i quickly took off my shirt and looked up.he was starting right at my body.I automatically blush because he was naked in front of me.
We were never naked in front of each other before "come on Y/N,you see me naked...get naked."he says referring to my bra and panties.I still have on
I hesitated but took them off anyway As soon as I took them off,he pushed me on the bed and start to kiss me roughly.I moaned in the kiss.
And out of no where,he slammed himself into me rough. I screamed his name because of the overload of pleasure.
"You don't know how long I have been waiting to fuck you Y/N! How long i want to fuck you until i knock all the air out of your chest!" With every word,he say his thrusts get harder and deeper.
"Jungkook- Ah!I'm gonna cum"i screamed. "Me too!"he replied.i came firs he pull out and came on the stomach.
After he fell on top of me breathing heavily.
He got off me and rolled beside me and hugged me from the back."I'm sorry is i was to rough on you..."he apologized."it's alright...I kind like it..."
"I love you Y/N "
"I love you too babyboy"

""I love you Y/N ""I love you too babyboy"