jungkook 🔞

Earlier tonight, your boyfriend had asked if you’d be willing to try something new in the bedroom. At first you were hesitant, but you decided that you were willing to try anything - as long as it didn’t cross your hard limits - once. 

Jungkook had told you he wanted to try and 69 with you, a position that made you feel flustered even thinking about it. It was a very compromising position to be in, and you felt like you would feel vulnerable like that. But, Jungkook had told you it’s a major kink of his, and he’s never actually tried it, so you were willing to give it a shot. You guys have been together for about a year and you trusted him completely. 

Jungkook was lying naked on his bed, arms folded behind his head like he was relaxing at the beach. You giggled at the sight, covering your mouth with your hand. When he noticed you had walked into the room he patted the bed next to him, a large grin on his face. You were wearing nothing but a bra and panties, “Come here, babe.”

You walked over to the bed, kneeling on it before crawling over to the perfectly sculpted man laying in the middle. “God, don’t do that, kitten,” he moaned, throwing his head back, making you confused, “the crawling. It’s turning me on.”

You giggled again, looking down at his crotch, already hard dick twitching in anticipation. You smiled at him, already feeling more comfortable at his playful banter. He smirked at you. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew you were feeling unsure about this, but he knew he could make you feel amazing, so he was trying to ease you into it. As you straddled his waist, his hands immediately made their way to your hips like they were magnetized. He was going to use your incredibly strong praise kink to his advantage tonight, trying to make you as comfortable as possible. “You’re beautiful, baby,” he whispered up at you as you smiled down at him, leaning in to place a single kiss to his lips, “you’re gonna make me feel so good tonight. You know that, right?”

You shyly nodded your head as his hands came around your back, unhooking your bra with a practiced ease. The garment fell off your body and Jungkook tossed it off the bed, letting both of his hands roam your chest, twisting and pinching each nipple, warming you up. You moaned as your boyfriend leaned forward taking a nipple in his mouth and lovingly caressing it with his tongue You threw your head back at the sensation, letting out a breathy moan. 

Jungkook released your breast from his hot mouth, looking up at you, admiring the way your neck was on display for him, “You’re so fucking hot,” was all he said before picking you up and scooting down the bed, laying flat on his back.

You propped yourself up by your elbows on either side of his head and leaned down, kissing him sweetly. “You ready, baby?” He asked you, uncertainty flashing across your face, “I’ll make you feel good, I promise. If you want to stop just let me know.” You nodded your head and kissed him again, showing him you really were ok with this. He smiled as you pulled away, giving you a nod of his own. 

Slowly, you sat up, turning around and straddling his abdomen the opposite way. You leaned down so your face was right next to his cock, already dripping with precum. He must really be excited about this, you noted. As you leaned down, you felt his large hands grab your thighs and gently pull your hips back towards his face. Arousal shot straight to your core at the lewd position you were now in. 

Before you could chicken out, you grabbed onto Jungkook’s stiff erection with one hand while the other propped you up, and sunk your mouth onto him. His hips jerked up at the sudden pleasure, a loud moan falling from his lips. “God, baby,” he breathed, grip tightening on your thighs, “ you’re so fucking good to me, such a good fucking girl.” You could hear the strain in his voice, surprisingly turning you on even more at the idea that you were doing this to him. As you sucked, you used your other hand to jerk him, meeting your mouth halfway down his shaft. 

Jungkook slowly trailed his fingers along your thighs, hooking them under your panties and sliding them off your legs, appreciative of you lifting your legs a bit to help him. Once he had your dripping cunt right above his face, he nearly came in your mouth. Your pink pussy was spread wide open right in front of him, dripping with your arousal. He trailed his hand up to your core and used two fingers to spread your lips even further, allowing your tiny pink bud to become visible. He groaned at the feeling of your wet mouth sucking him off and the beautiful sight before him. Without warning, he delved in, swirling his tongue around your opening and up to your clit before sucking it between his lips and teasing you with his tongue. You jolted at the sudden feeling of his finger entering your pussy, moaning around his cock at the pleasure. Despite your earlier hesitation, having your boyfriend’s cock down your throat and his lips on your pussy was turning you on to an extent you didn’t think possible. You were so wet your juices were dripping onto Jungkook’s nose and chin and he fucking loved it.

Quickly pumping his finger in and out of you, he ate you out like a man starved, moaning into your cunt as you brought him closer and closer to his high. When you felt his dick twitch in your mouth, you removed your hand and sunk all the way down on his length, tears filling your eyes, and swallowed around him. That did it for him, and he pulled back from your pussy to let out the loudest, most guttural moan you’ve ever heard come out of your bunny boy. It sent static straight to your core and you bucked your hips back onto his finger as he came down from his high. 

“Fuck, YN!” He practically yelled, kissing your clit before adding another finger, searching for the spongy spot inside you, “You’re so fucking hot, kitten. So,” a lick up your slit, “fucking,” a suck on your clit, “hot,” tongue stuffed into your pussy along with his fingers. The filthy way he was eating your cunt was spurring you on, your orgasm quickly building. “Are you gonna cum for me, kitten?” He asked before sucking your nub into his mouth again and harshly sucked.

“Fuck! Jungkook! Y-yes!” You popped off his cock and screamed, idly wondering if his members were home, but not really caring either way. The pleasure Jungkook was giving you was second to none, and the fire that was building in your lower abdomen was like nothing you’ve ever felt before. As his digits wiggled around inside you, rubbing against your g-spot, his tongue was working magic on your clit like you’ve never felt. The pressure that you felt in your pussy was foreign and you almost told Jungkook to stop, but it quickly dissolved into pleasure. You clenched down hard on his digits, letting the feeling take over you, legs shaking as your head fell against his toned abdomen. 

Fuck, YN,” Jungkook’s voice was lower than you’ve ever heard it, “have you ever done that before?”

“What?” You asked, still panting.

“You just squirted, baby,” he said, also panting, “it was so sexy.”

You sat up, “Really?” You asked in disbelief, “No, I never have.” You were bewildered, you didn’t even know you could squirt. What you did know is that was the best orgasm you’ve ever had in your life. 

As you sat up, you realized there was cum on your hand and Jungkook’s lower belly. You cocked your head to the side and turned around to find a blushing Jungkook, face glistening with your release. “Sorry,” he muttered, “I came when you squirted, it was so hot.”

You smiled, “That was amazing, baby,” you said, laying down and cupping his face, “thank you for making me feel comfortable enough to try it. I’m so glad we did.”

It was his turn to smile, that giant bunny smile that made his eyes turn into little crescents, “I should be thanking you, kitten. You’ve fulfilled my biggest fantasy, and you squirted while doing it. You really are perfect.”