waterblloon (j hope) 🔞

JIMIN YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" You screamed throwing a water balloon at him from behind a wall in their back garden, it was one of the hottest recorded days in Seoul so you and the boys decided that it would be a great idea to have a giant water fight in the back garden. Getting balloons, water guns and the sprinkler ready for it,

"Hoseok? What are you doing?!" You asked as he picked you up from behind and began carrying you into the house, the boys were so lost in their own game they hadn't even noticed you being taken away and into the house.

"Fuck look at you." Hoseok groaned pushing you through to the downstairs bathroom where he put you against the door and locked it, you looked down and noticed the white shirt you were wearing was turning practically see-through thanks to the water you'd been hit with.

"I just need one taste." You nodded at him and he pulled the white shirt off your body throwing it somewhere in the room and taking your right breast into his mouth sucking and swirling his tongue around the erect nipple and using his thumb and index finger to tug and play with your left nipple. Your hands went into his brown locks and you let out little whines of pleasure whenever he would suck and pull on your sensitive nipples, Hoseok had always loved playing with your tits and you weren't going to stop him since it always felt so good.

"H-Hobi." You stuttered out when you heard the rest of the boys all coming in from their water fight but he wasn't going to stop he pulled away for a couple of seconds to turn the shower on before pulling you towards it and stripping you out of the rest of the clothes. The night was far from over with him and he wasn't going to stop pleasuring you until you begged him to stop, he'd needed you all day.

 The night was far from over with him and he wasn't going to stop pleasuring you until you begged him to stop, he'd needed you all day