nipple(taehyung)🔞

Taehyung liked squishing your face cheeks. He was just sitting with you in the dressing room with the other members. You two were laughing and giggling as he squished your cute cheeks in his hands, playing with your face. This was normal, all the other members were on their phones. And for some reason... Taehyung just kind of zoned out and his hands slid from your face to your boobs. You let out a tiny gasp, eyes widening. You were about to scold Taehyung but he started pinching your perky nipples through your shirt. You couldn't say anything to Tae before one of the other members notice. "Hey Ta- oh shit!" You heard Hoseok and looked over to see he had looked up from his phone over at you two. This caught everyone else's attention and they all saw Taehyung groping your chest with his big hands. "Taehyung-ah stop it!" Seokjin yelled and that was the thing that took Taehyung out of his trance from continually pinching and rubbing your hard nipples through your clothes which had caused you to make little pleasured sounds until he stopped. He paused and looked over at everyone staring for a second before whipping his hands away from your chest his face completely red. He was so cute when he got shy, but you were fucking shy too, covering your chest because of your hard nipples now and the noises you'd made. "Have you no decency!?" Seokjin yelled at Taehyung. You were both rose red, Taehyung just zoned out... He couldn't help it. The only thing on his mind was titty. And honestly that was relatable as fuck.