(jimin)🔞

When you had agreed to go on holiday with the boys you thought they would pick a warmer climate to go to but it turned out they all wanted to go somewhere cold, and snowy where they could spend most of their day's snowboarding and you would spend all of your day's curled up in front of the fireplace reading a book you had packed.

"Just come out once, you'll love it," Taehyung said as he tried to convince you to go out and have a snowball fight with them, you closed the book and got up from the armchair.

"If I get hit by one snowball I'll cry...But I'll build a snowman." You said as you grabbed your coat and headed outside of the cabin to get ready when you were hit with six snowballs all at once.

"That's it!" You yelled jokingly running back into the house and going to sit in front of the fireplace, all you heard was laughter before the door to the cabin shut.

"It was just a joke baby." Jimin laughed coming over to you and staring at you, you were about to reply when you noticed his eyes were focused on your breasts. Nothing new for Jimin but he seemed transfixed on them,

"You're nipples." He mumbled staring at them and licking his lips, you smirked getting up from the floor and taking his hand in yours pulling him towards the bedroom where you pulled the shirt from your body to reveal your rock hard nipples from the snow that had hit you.

"You like?" You asked staring at him, he'd never expressed a nipple kink to you before but you could tell by the look on his face that was what was going through his mind, you cupped one of your breasts and began massaging them but he took over for you, taking one in his hand and the other in his mouth sucking and tugging on the hard nipples making you moan out his name as he did so.

"Shit Jimin, I d-didn't know you liked them this much." He moaned out around them and pulled away continuing to massage them as he spoke,

"I didn't until now." He attached himself once more and continued to suckle on them making you let out little whines as he laid you down onto the bed.

" He attached himself once more and continued to suckle on them making you let out little whines as he laid you down onto the bed