suga. 🔞

Yoongi was leaning against your shared bathroom’s mirror, pants around his ankles, his cock shoved deep in your mouth. He had just gotten home from the recording studio and you had been horny all day. Not able to hold back any longer, you cornered him in the bathroom and fell to your knees immediately, ready to please your husband. 

“Fuck, YN,” he moaned your name in the most sensual way, “You suck my cock so well, baby.” Yoongi’s large hand brushes against your throat, traveling up to your scalp and wrapping his finger into your hair. He gives a slight tug, not enough to hurt, but enough to let you know who’s in control. “You like it rough, don’t you, pretty girl?”

You try your best to nod, bobbing up and down on his cock. Saliva is dripping out the sides of your mouth and down your chin. It was messy and Yoongi loved it. “You’re so fucking gorgeous.”

His words were shooting pleasure straight to your untouched clit. You were still completely dressed, dripping in your panties at his praise, “You’re gonna make me cum if you don’t stop, baby,” he warns, hand tightening in your hair, head leaning back against the mirror with a light thud, “u-ugh,” he stutters, pushing your head onto his dick until your nose touched his crotch. You felt his member twitch in your mouth as he came down your throat, the taste of him making you flood your panties again. “Fu-fuck,” he curses as he releases your hair, catching his breath, “your turn”.