BTSWhen He Wants To Eat You Out (First Time) 🔞

Kim Seokjin

He wouldn't need to ask. You'd already be together, in the middle of what was supposed to be an innocent cuddle session but what turned into a passionate make-out session. You hadn't planned on it at all, but something about that particular day, at that particular time, well... Jin had you right in the palm of his hand.

So, when you felt his hand snake it's way underneath your pajama shirt, you were already too riled up to protest. And his continuous whispers of "you're so beautiful, baby" and "I can't believe you're all mine" in between sweet kisses on your lips, cheeks, jawline, neck, collarbones...

You hadn't even realized he was in between your thighs until he was already there, pushing your shirt up your stomach and pulling your panties aside. Once you felt that long tongue lick up the length of your slit, you were already intoxicated with this new, foreign feeling.

"Woah..." Jin said, looking up at you, a drunken look in his eye, "I think I just found my new favorite meal."
Why is Jin such a husband, jesus?

Min yoongi

Yoongi and you were close. Very close. But you weren't dating.

It was a fact that, as Yoongi had revealed to you that night, the boys constantly teased him about. After all, it was no secret that there was a lot of sexual tension between you two. So much so that he admitted that it was starting to feel uncomfortable being alone in the same room together...

...Which you both were...right now...

When the conversation had turned sexual, and you admitted that you've never been eaten out before, Yoongi thought it was both adorable and blasphemous.

"Seriously?" he said, an amused look in his eye. "That's so cute."

God, why did he have to say it like that? you thought, squeezing your thighs together and looking away from him. It didn't help that he was looking at you like you were ice cream on a hot summer day either.

You were so busy trying not to be turned on that you almost missed Yoongi's offer.

"Well, I'd do it in a heartbeat, if you wanted me to." he stated, a cocky smirk painting his face.

You'd hear it. And you'd both sit there. In silence.

Then, almost like a blur, he'd have your back to the couch in his studio.

I mean, you hadn't originally planned for the evening to end with Yoongi between your thighs, but who wouldn't be happy with this turn of events?

And he was just...so good at it. He'd have you moaning and whimpering for him, orgasm steadily approaching after only a few minutes under his care.

Looking down at him, you'd see him with his eyes closed, holding tightly onto your legs, a blissed out look on his face as he used that beautiful tongue in ways that could only be described as pure sorcery.

And after he brought you to your high, he look up at you, a man drunk with pure lust.

"This pussy is mine, now, Y/n," he practically growl, smirking at you as he watched you still struggle to catch your breathe. "And when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk.

Jung Hoseok

He'd be so random about it.

You both were snuggled up in a blanket with the guys at the dorm. It was movie night. It was nice.

Not nice enough for Hoseok, apparently, as about halfway through the movie, he decided to whisper his naughty desires into your ear.

"Y/N," he'd practically moan, only low enough for you to hear, causing you to tense and your eyes to widen in surprise. "Baby, why are you so sexy?"