j hope 🔞

Such a good girl for me,” your sunshine boyfriend said in a low, almost unrecognizable tone, “such a pretty slut.” You were handcuffed to Hoseok’s bed frame, spread out for him just like he liked. He was running his hands down your sides, teasing you. Slowly, he spread your pussy lips wide for him, admiring the way your juices dripped onto his hand. “So fucking wet and I haven’t even properly touched you,” he tsked, “we’re gonna have to do something that that.”

“H-Hoseok, please,” you begged, you needed to feel him, “p-please f-fuck me!”

“Mmm, such a good girl, begging for cock,” he closed his eyes and sucked in a breath, relishing in the way you begged for him, “so polite, too. I think you’ve earned it.” Hoseok removed his hand from your pussy before unzipping his jeans and letting his cock flop out. Your mouth watered at the sight of his pretty dick, precum oozing from his slit and dripping onto the bed. You whimpered, pulling at the cuffs causing them to rattle against the metal frame. “Uh-uh, good things come to those who are patient,” he said in a saccharine sweet voice, “you’re my good slut, aren’t you?”

“Y-yes!” You practically screamed, just wanting to feel him finally. He was lazily stroking his cock as he lined himself up with your cunt. He dragged the angry red tip of his cock against your slit, mixing your arousal with his own. It was dirty and you both loved it. Without warning, Hoseok shoved his cock into you, bottoming out instantly, groaning at the feeling of your tight pussy. “Hobi!” You shrieked, feeling his tip hit your cervix.

“Baby girl, you feel so fucking good,” he praised, cupping your cheek with his hand, “I’m gonna ruin this pussy tonight.”