v🔞

You see her pussy everyone? See how well her tight cunt is taking my fat cock? Practically sucking me in just to have my cum," Taehyung grunted as he pounds his cock into you at an animalistic pace making you do nothing but take his rough punishment and moaning out his name. You feel his chest heave on your back as he tries to maintain his rough pace, his plump lips leaving a trail of kisses on your neck.

"My doll loves it when I stuff her full with cum," he added making his members whined while they continue to watch Taehyung pound his hard length in and out your soaking cunt.

"Jiminie, come and rub her clit for me. Better yet make her squirt for us," Taehyung growled as his eyes trail on Jimin seductively licking his lips at the sight of you completely helpless under their control. He kneeled down to your pussy and began rubbing your swollen bud in tight circles making you squirm under Taehyung's tight grasp on you as he continues to plow his cock in and out your cunt.

"Such a pretty princess, milking Tae's cock like a good little slut. Come for us princess, let go and come hard," Jimin whispered into your ear as he continues to rub the little bud of nerves making you moan out loud feeling the knot in your tummy snap from his lewd words and Taehyung's filthy gestures.

"That's a good doll. Such a good slut for us."