Netflix ||CS x SH||

"Damn where is that weirdo?!"

Cheongsan mumbles, getting impatient by the minute. You see, him and Suhyeok have been talking for 3 months and they have planned a sleepover. they were initially gonna watch netflix and eat snacks together but that didn't happen since Suhyeok was late for already 30 minutes.

The sound of someone knocking on the door alerted Cheongsan.

"You were late for 30 minutes! where the fuck have yo-"

Cheongsan flinched when the taller and muscular man threw his body on cheongsan.

"Im sorry, I wanted to buy you gifts but the store owner attacked me because she thought I was stealing for some reason." he continued, "Im sorry for being late, love.. "

Cheongsan almost fell from the nickname. "It's alright, let's go watch all of us are dead, yeah?".

Suhyeok grins and slides his arm on Cheongsan's waist as he drags him towards the living room.

"Damn that main character is really my type." Suhyeok's head shot up when he heard that offending sentence.

"Excuse me? Am I not your boyfriend or what?" Cheongsan laughs at Suhyeok's jealousy. He finds it very amusing and funny.

"Don't worry love, it was just a joke. You are my one and only type." Cheongsan smiles as he said those words. He looks at Suhyeok and sees his red face.

"I- uh- shut up."

Cheongsan smiles and pecks his lover's lips three times and continues watching the show.

As the blushing mess nuzzles his head on Cheongsan's neck giving him soft kisses.

Cheongsan flinches when he felt Suhyeok bite softly of his neck, turning it into a hickey.

"Watch your teeth Suhyeok."

Suhyeok grins and looks at cheongsan in adoration while the oblivious boy focuses on the show in front of him.

I love him so much.