Friends ||CS x SH||

"It's too early.." Cheongsan grumbled as he turned his alarm off. It's his first day in school and he has to wake up early to have a good impression.

"Cheongsan? honey, come down. Breakfast is ready!" The latter heard his mom exclaim from the other side of the door. He quickly brushes his teeth and did his morning routine. First day of school isn't really his thing, but he wants to make the best of it. He wore his plain white polo and long ripped jeans. He stared at his reflection, can't seem to look away as he feels so confident today.

"Dude I look so fucking good." He mumbles as we walks down the stairs.

_________________________________________

"Hello uh, do you know where class C5 is?" He pats the stranger's shoulder, asking for the location. But his smile drops when the stranger completely ignored him as if he was just the air blowing at him. The guy looked handsome and tall, but of course Cheongsan wouldn't admit that.

"Uhm.. hello? I'm asking a question." Finally, the guy looks at him, acknowledging his presence. The taller male stared at him, as if he was lost in those eyes. His facial features were so delicate and perfect. His hair swaying as the wind gushed. They were lost in each other's eyes, but was interrupted when the stranger pulled his eyes away and coughed awkwardly.

"I don't talk to strangers." He answered coldly as he starts to walk away. He was forced to stops when the smaller male pulled his arm slightly. "Please help me, I need to get to class C5 or I'll be late." Cheongsan begged as he and the other male were the only ones there. Everyone seem be already in their classrooms. Suhyeok, the stranger, said nothing as he walked towards the building.

Cheongsan already got the clue as he followed the male. "Soo.. How old are you?" The smaller asked, wanting to know more about the other. Suhyeok simply glanced at Cheongsan and walked faster. "W-wait for me!" the boy exclaimed as he caught up with Suhyeok.

As they were walking, Suhyeok suddenly stopped. "What's wrong?" The latter asked as Suhyeok turned to look at the door. The other seemed to connect the dots, They're at C5 classroom!

Cheongsan stared at Suhyeok, waiting for him to say something. "What?" The taller asked, maintaining his stoic expression. Cheongsan grins, "Are we friends now?" Suhyeok stared at him and looked around, They were the only ones in the hallway. The taller pats Cheongsan's head as he walks away. He thought the latter was cute, it wouldn't a bad idea to be friends with him

Cheongsan stared at the distant figure, smiling brightly as he made a new friend. He opens the door and was welcomed by an angry teacher. "You are late Mr. Lee."

"Shit"

_________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been busy with my projects 🤒. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!