Choker ||CS x SH||

"Jagi~ I have something for you!~" Suhyeok ran up to Cheongsan and grins, but something was off.. that grin was really suspicious.

"Hm, Suhyeok? What is it?" The boy looked in confusion until he saw what Suhyeok was holding.

"Here! open it." Suhyeok looked excited, and it warmed Cheongsan's heart. The way the taller male was smiling dearly at him, his eyes sparkling like he saw the prettiest thing alive.

Cheongsan opens the box, his face immediately turned red, looking back at Suhyeok seeing the latter's stupid smirk.

"A choker? Are you serious?!" Cheongsan exclaimed as he slapped the other's chest.

"Trust me, it'll look good on you!" he continued, "Plus, it's hot." the taller winked at the blushing mess.

"N-no! It's uh.." Cheongsan looked at Suhyeok, seeing his doe eyes, trying to convince Cheongsan to wear the odd accessory.

"Damn it, fine! You dork." Suhyeok smiles happily as he saw Cheongsan wearing the choker.

"Wahh! You look so pretty yeo bo!!" Cheongsan tried covered his face in embarrassment, but Suhyeok held his hands before he can even touch his face.

"Noo!! Jagi, you are the most precious little angel. Don't hide your beauty. Hm?.." Suhyeok held the smaller by the waist.

"S-stop saying such nonsense you asshole!" Cheongsan blushed as he puts his arms around the other's neck. They stayed there, standing while embracing each other.

Cheongsan eventually got tired of standing, so Suhyeok sat on the couch with Cheongsan on his lap.

The smaller rest his head on Suhyeok's shoulder as they both sit in comfortable silence.

"..."

"..."

"You look hot-"

"Shut up."

_________________________________________

Ya'll I didn't know what plot would be good for the rivalry pt. 2 yet so I'll feed you with a cute CH x SH oneshot. While I think of what plot to use for rivalry pt. 2