Drunk ||CS x GN||

'Ah my head hurts.. what the hell happened?!' The cute boy that was awoken by the chirping birds exclaimed in his thoughts.

"Ah, you're awake now." Cheongsan flinched as he heard a rough yet calming voice. He turns his head and saw his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I am. What happened last night? Did I do something embarrassing? Is my reputation ruined now? Did I do something st-" He couldn't finish when his boyfriend went to him and embraced him tightly.

"No jagi, everything is alright." His sweet tender voice filled the little man's ears. How delighted the shorter male was to have such a caring boyfriend.

"Come, breakfast is gonna get cold." The cute boy nodded and let his boyfriend drag him to the dining table. "I cooked your favorite, like it?" The taller asked in excitement.

Cheongsan smiled at him, finding him rather adorable for his size. His boyfriend always surprises him.

"Yes, I love it." he continued, "but I want something else to eat." Gwi-nam looked confused but his lips twitched into a smirk when he realized.

"Oh? What do you want then?" The taller acted like he didn't know what the shorter meant. This made Cheongsan irritated.

"I want you." Gwi-nam looked shocked at the boldness of the shorter. But he pulls him by the waist and kissed his lips. Slowly but rough.

Cheongsan almost moaned when Gwi-nam groped his ass.

"Not now jagi. I cooked your favorite, let's eat first."

The smaller pouted but complied, knowing that his boyfriend will continue where they left off after they eat.

horny cutie

_________________________________________

DAMN
I won't write any smut chapters in this book, sadly. But I'll make another book and upload the smut chapters there 😋