Memories ||CS x GN||

"Love, come here." Gwi-nam looks over and sees his husband waving at him.

"Hello, precious, you're awake now." Cheongsan smiles as he hugs his lover's neck and went in for a soft and tender kiss.

"I have a question!" Gwi-nam grins at his excited lover.

"Ask anything you want, lovely."

Cheongsan takes a deep breath. "Will you be my valentine!?"

Gwi-nam looks shocked, wondering what type of drugs his husband consumed.

"What do you mean baby? I've been your valentine ever since we started dating!"

Cheongsan smiles and embraces him again. "I just want to redo what happened before. All those memories of us, still chasing each other back in highschool." he continues, "That puppy love we had. All those are such precious memories!".

Gwi-nam smiles and snakes his hands onto Cheongsan's waist. "Remember that time where we had our first in an empty cl-"

The taller couldn't finish his sentence when a smooth and soft hand was slapped on his mouth, preventing him from saying anything.

The smaller blushes at the memory, he enjoyed every bit of it.

"Y-you don't have to remind me of it!"

"But I thought you wanted to redo the memories?" Gwi-nam smirks as he pulled cheongsan into their bedroom.

Tonight is gonna be loud.