Crime ||CS x GN||

"Shitshitshit" Cheongsan panted as he ran up the stairs of an abandoned building, trying to get away from those cops.

When the boy reached the top of the building, he turned around and sees that he was being surrounded by many cops, he can't even count them.

Cheongsan was a wanted man who stole many artifacts from museums and stole a lot of cash in banks. He's basically called "the golden thief" for his talent in stealing. The latter trained with his father since he was 13, he knew so much about fighting and he's good at planning.

"Well doesn't this looks nice huh?" Cheongsan smirked, glaring at the cops as he backed away towards the edge. "Give up now. You have nowhere to go" The lead officer pulled out his gun, aiming it at Cheongsan.

He won't lie, but this kid freaks him out. The amount of injuries he got was uncountable and he almost died 7 times while trying to get this genius criminal. Safe to say, he was sweating and his fingers were trembling in nervousness.

Cheongsan grinned, "Nowhere? What do you mean? The earth is huge, So many places to go.." The latter stared at the cop, eyes twinkling as he felt the sudden urge to laugh. These idiots know nothing about me.

"This has been fun and all.. But I have to go get more gold. Adios assholes!" Cheongsan blew a kiss as he jumped off the building, opening his parachute and safely landing on a black Mercedes.

He smiled and turned towards he lover, who was driving the mobile. The man started the car and drove off far from the cops.

Gwi-nam turned towards Cheongsan, eyes dark, filled with anger, a teasing smile on his lips. "That kiss was for me, right?" The smaller laughed loudly as he stared at the other.

"of course."

_____________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER YALL SORRY. I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER, I DID 😭.

Anyways sorry for not feeding yall for like 4 or 5 days ☹️