Two in one¹ ||SH x CS x GN||

Y'all are gonna hate Cheongsan here 🤡(just a warning)

_________________________________________

There were rumors going around that the boy named Cheongsan pulled a man inside an empty classroom. Everyone was gossiping and whispering negative things about the young lad.

One boy heard the said rumors, Suhyeok, Cheongsan's boyfriend of three years. The latter was feeling anxious about the things the the students were saying. He trusts his boyfriend, believe me, but the chattering of the students are changing his mind.

He felt sweat all over his hands as he opened the Cafeteria doors. The room suddenly fell silent as we walked inside. The man can feel their gaze as they watched his every move.

"Sad that his boyfriend cheated on him, he is so hot"
"I feel bad for him
"That boy didn't deserve Suhyeok, how come he's the one that cheated?"

Those nasty comments keep ringing in his ear, heart pounding as he sat next to his boyfriend, who looked quite suspicious.

Sweat was dripping down Cheongsan's forehead as he feels someone sit next to him. He looked over at the boy, trying to hide his nervousness, but obviously fails.

"H-hi sarang, have you gotten your food y-yet?"

The smaller curses internally as he stuttered, scared to lose the one he loved.

"No, um. Cheongsan, can we talk?" The smaller widened his eyes, but quickly calmed himself as he might seem suspicious. He couldn't bring himself to speak, anxious if he stutters. The boy nodded as he nervously ate his half eaten lunch.

The taller sat silently beside the smaller boy, feeling awkward.

_________________________________________

"This has to stop, I can't loose him!!" Cheongsan exclaimed as he felt the anxiety rush inside him. He can't be seen with this man but he had to settle things.

"What do you mean?.. This was your idea?!" Said the male, feeling irritated as he knew what was about to happen. He wanted to prevent it, he loves the smaller too much.

"I don't know ok? I was stupid! It was a huge mistake!.." The smaller whispered, bot wanting anyone to hear them and see them together.

The male looked at the other with eyes that held the saddest tears, threatening to fall. His face was covered by the dark room but you can still see his lips quivering as the words hit him like lightning bolts.

The male pulled Cheongsan's arm and smashed his lips against the smaller's plump ones.

The smaller kissed back, wanting to feel the other's lips in his own.

Cheongsan has mixed feelings, at first he was happy and contented with his boyfriend, but then this angelic creature comes and ruins it for him. He was in love with Gwi-nam.

Cheongsan pulled the other man's nape, deepening the kiss as the other held his waist firmly. Tongues Fighting for dominance, until suddenly the door opened, revealing a teary eyes Suhyeok. Betrayed, furious, sad but most of all, confused.

Suhyeok was confused. One minute Cheongsan hated Gwi-nam, the next, them enjoying a steamy kiss.

What was happening? Why did Cheongsan cheat? So many things were going on in Suhyeok's head as he stared at the frozen lovers.

"W-why?.." The male asked slowly as a tear slowly touch his rosy cheeks.

"It's not what it looks like! He kissed me by force!" Cheongsan exclaimed, running towards Suhyeok only to get pushed away, roughly.

Gwi-nam stared at Cheongsan, feeling yet again, betrayed. The boy lied, he always lies. "You liar! you kissed him back! If you didn't love me anymore, just break up with me. Why did you have to cheat?!" the tallest yelled, getting frustrated about the situation.

"No no, baby! I love you, o-only you." The small man stuttered as he felt as if he was about to lose everything. Suhyeok meant the world to him, but Gwi-nam meant the whole universe to him. He felt torn apart, wanting to have them both. He knew it was selfish but it's the honest truth.

"Get off m-me. I hate you, you are a lying skank! You don't deserve any of us." Suhyeok was stuttering but he didn't care, he was angry and betrayed. He continued, "Why did I even c-court you?.. all those 7 months wasted on a hostile bitch." Suhyeok spat, throwing him a dirty look as he pulled Gwi-nam and walked out.

Cheongsan stood in the middle of the classroom, bewildered, he never expected Suhyeok to call him that. He cried heavily as his knees gave up, making him land on the floor. Too weak to get up as he felt his world crashing into bits. He was confused though, why did Suhyeok pull Gwi-nam with him?

_________________________________________

NO HATE TO CHEONGSAN THIS IS JUST A ONESHOT.
YOU LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM, ALR?!!?!

Anyways um getting red highlights comment if yall wanna see it!! We're doing it this saturday im so fucking excited 😋

btw there will be a part two and it'll be GN x SH😁 GWI-HYEOK ENDGAMEKSJBDBDJSJ