When Tears Becomes Kunais

AN: Hello there, again go check out the original author, I'm doing a one-shot as a 'continuation'/runoff from the last chapter. By all means I do not own Naruto or am I the original author just someone who would like to continue a good story, well anyway let the show begin.

Third POV

As Kushina looked upon the scene of the Shinigami. Baring with a smile so bright you thought he just won the jackpot, next to the Shinigami was the man she would happily kiss as well as shove a Biju bomb up his ass. As she held her son, who was simply happy he'll never be alone again, felt a presence she hasn't felt since she was a jinchūriki and her final moments. There stood The Kyūbi, the greatest of tailed beast, with a swipe of her tail it could topple mountains, she stood tall?...

 There stood The Kyūbi, the greatest of tailed beast, with a swipe of her tail it could topple mountains, she stood tall?

AN: Imagine this Kurama but is sitting like a canine would but with pride and a little arrogance and as tall as Naruto.

And there it is the feared? Kurama. Shinigami was almost bouncing which wasn't very weird. What was not known was that Ruko, the Shodai Uzukage taught the citizens of Uzushiogakure about the tailed beast and even let them roam the island. Beings of not only chakra but of different aspects of nature, and the mindset of all beings like Kurama was anger or Matabi of lust and so on. But other villages became fearful so when the tailed beast left the island to visit places they were forced to be sealed into other people. Kurama was only sealed because Madara Uchiha had gain full control of it once during the fight with Hashirama. Both Shodai Hokage and Yondaime Uzukage with the consent of Kurama and supervision of the Shodai Uzukage sealed Kurama into Mito Uzumaki. This was to prevent Kurama to be used as a weapon.

The Tailed beast weren't meant for war but to protect, they were not swords they were shields. But no one took the time to understand, others saw how Uzushiogakure treated the tailed beast and knew fuinjutsu would release them so... eliminate what you don't know.

"Kurama?" Kushina said with a mix emotions, sad to see her friend here but happy to see her. "KUSHI-CHAN!" the vixen shouted. She raced up on her best friend since Mito, hugged her and gave a pat on the head, weird to see a puppy like fox patting a person on the head, oh well. "Kushi-chan I'm so sorry I couldn't protect your son, the seal wouldn't allow me to heal fast enough if I was..." she was interrupted but Minato. "No it was my fault, I was too naïve to entrust the villagers and the village as a whole. The people I thought I could have trusted didn't do jack shit, the villagers pissed on my last wish, the fossil for a kage had no spine or memory that a hidden village is a dictatorship of the kage not the dammed civilian council, oh let's not forget my perverted sensei not being around and the war hawk that gave Tsunade a Uchiha grade genjutsu and a realistic baby body of Naruto. So don't blame yourself if anything blame me."

Naruto looked at his Tou-san and his Kaa-san with confusion. Minato took the hint and started to explain, " Son a hidden village is ruled by one person and that is the Hokage or kage. Their word is law, and Tsunade is your 2nd godmother the 1st being Mikoto Uchiha though I don't know why she didn't help you. Your 2nd godmother was tricked, Uchiha genjutsu is really believable only ones close enough or even better is the Kurama clan. Jiraiya is a pervert which I'll explain to you when your older but know it's very bad (behind Naruto both Kushina and Kurama nodded their heads in approval both armed with frying pans) but he's your godfather, he's also konoha's spy but he should've checked up on you but he did not. The next is my student Kakashi Hatake, I almost thought of him as a son but he took missions to escape from his depression but worst of all he watched you get tortured and killed, did nothing but allowed it to happen. I'm sorry son."