Background pt1

AN: Hey everyone this a Background of the old Uzushiogakure and how it was run in my story, history and all that, you'll see what I mean. Anyway enjoy.

Hierarchy:

While all positions had important roles and there was rank, they still could be punish if the crime is unreasonable or unjust. The only one who could get away was the Uzukage though only with certain things (prim and proper) . But this is how it goes.

Clans:
There were only 7 clans though only 2 had a different name while the rest were a branch of the Uzumaki Clan.

The Royal House: The main branch of the Uzumaki clan. Reason for the name is due to their high affinity to almost every aspect of being a shinobi and other positions but not the same efficiency as the other branches. But they can tap into soul justus (more will be explained). Position they usually hold are limitless depending on what they trained in.

Healers: As the name suggests, this branch of Uzumaki's were healers though don't think they're helpless (requirements of being a Uzushiogakure shinobi will be explained) proficient in the art of healing and toxicology they are vital to any team. Positions they usually hold are, civilian/nin medical instructors, archives, toxicology, combat medic and on field medic.

Guardians: These Uzumaki guardians have taken to oath to protect everyone including the tailed beast. Proficient in longevity of staying awake, taijustu, weapons, espionage. This branch is vital to all branches and to the Uzukage when he needed information. They hid their faces like anbu but instead of mask they created a seal that cloaks their faces.

Sages: This branch of Uzumaki's were people who could use senjustu like second nature or can only use nature energy called 'the green'[TG] (from another book so credit to the author idk sorry). TG is something that is sentient, it chooses the person not the other way around. Blessed by TG they can speak to any and all Summons, though they would rather fight their own battles the Summons would sometimes pop out of no where to help these sages. Main importance is the balance of everything in life, meaning if there was an imbalance the world will feel it and it was their job to prevent such things. With this comes rewards and risk, able to use all elements and even make elements their chakra reserves are stunted to low jonin level even with exercises and they have glimpses of the world both beautiful and ugly, sometimes driving them to suicide. With TG they can create rivers, trees but it greatly consumes their chakra.

Fūinjustu engineers: This branch experimented on fūinjustu and technology of any kind. They Improved architecture, foundations, and much more. Also called the mad scientists they tinker not just tangible objects but also jutsus. There is a split though, not hostile split but one for shinobi and war, one for civilian use, and one for medical. They made way of life easier and making fun inventions like creating fūinjustu launcher, a device that can shoot a piece of paper with fūinjustu on it that has a pre-added chakra to activate it(think of it as a grenade, you prime it but once you release the actual spring it sets off a timed ignition and then boom [layman's terms]) once it leaves the user.

Kintsugi Clan: This clan was known for their battle prowess to everyone else. The Uzukage knows their real abilities. Jujutsu (curse technique) they are the black ops of Uzushiogakure. While on the front they're normal shinobi on the inside they are the ones who would make ibiki(hope I'm spelling his name right) envy. Their jujutsu will inflict pain that is unmeasured, the curse technique can make any enemy give up. Only the Uzukage knew what they can do and reverse it or order it, not even the clan head can order anyone to implement it on another person. Agreeing that it would be inhumane, it is only used on Uzumaki members who dabbled in the dark side of soul jutsu and start to lose themselves or to enemies who are tight lipped. Most importantly on traitors, it prevents them from saying certain secrets unless they would be tortured till death.