Chapter 233: She is his biggest weakness

The doctor told Yu Wenjin that Cheng Jia had a developmental deformity in his stomach and that he had to undergo abortion immediately.

Considering that telling a pregnant woman directly will stimulate her emotions, so I chose to talk to the family first.

Yu Wenjin didn't want Cheng Jia to give birth to this child. He didn't have time to deal with it before. Now that he has a fair chance, he will naturally not refuse.

After discussing the operation with the doctor, Yu Wenjin walked out.

Cheng Jia's stomach still hurts so much that she can't stand, so she can only sit on a bench and pant.

He Minqing saw Yu Wenjin coming out and immediately grabbed his arm and asked, "What did the doctor say? Is the child okay?"

"Development deformity, abortion surgery." Yu Wenjin responded coldly, as if he didn't care about the child's life or death.

He Minqing was taken aback when he heard Yu Wenjin's words, and then he sighed heavily, "How come this is happening, the child has been five months old, why can't I keep it..."

Cheng Jia on the side heard this and got up from his chair excitedly.

Enduring the pain from his stomach, he shouted to Yu Wenjin, "Impossible! When I was checked every month before, my child was very healthy and it could not be deformed!"

"You are lying to me. You don't want this child to be born, so you deliberately made up this lie to lie to me!" Cheng Jia said this, suddenly burst into tears: "A Jin, how can you be so cruel, even if you don't like it anymore. I can't kill an innocent child either!"

He Minqing heard what Cheng Jia said, and suddenly felt that what she said also had some truth.

"A Jin, shouldn't you really make up this to lie to us?" He Minqing looked at Yu Wenjin suspiciously: "This kind of thing can't be a joke, if you..."

"This is the result of the inspection. You can read it yourself." Yuwenjin was too lazy to explain to them, and directly handed the inspection report in front of He Minqing.

He Minqing finally believed Yu Wenjin's words until he really saw the diagnosis at the bottom of the report.

But Cheng Jia was very emotional. No matter what the diagnosis was, she kept arguing that Yu Wenjin was going to kill her child, and this attracted a lot of people's attention.

Yuwenjin had already disgusted Cheng Jia to the extreme, and didn't want to say a word to her, so he directly asked the nurse to give her anesthesia, and then sent her to the operating room.

One hour later, the operation was over.

It's a boy, already formed, but with deformities in his hands and feet.

He Minqing couldn't bear to look at it, so he let the nurse handle it directly.

Originally, only local anesthesia was used for the abortion operation, but Cheng Jia had been arguing, and Yu Wenjin directly had a general anesthesia for her, so she didn't even see the child's last glance.

After confirming that Cheng Jia's operation was completed, Yu Wenjin and He Minqing left the hospital.

When Cheng Jia woke up, there was only one of Yu Wenjin's men in the ward.

"The young master asked me to give it to you." The man put the prepared check on Cheng Jia's bedside, and said to her blankly: "The young master said, I hope that Ms. Cheng can be interesting and don't do it again in the future. Show up in front of her, or you will be at your own risk."