Chapter 277: Just a puppet of him

After confirming that the child was really Gu Wuhao's child, even though Tang Anran still couldn't accept it, he was still trying to save him.

It's just that Lin Yuqing suddenly appeared at this time, and it was too strange to be able to accurately find the address where she lived.

Tang Anran had some doubts that she might have something to do with Chu Yao or Gu Shenxing, in order to force Gu Wuhao to show up, after all, she had worked with Gu Shenxing before.

But these are only her guesses after all, without substantive evidence, and she can't stop Gu Wuhao from saving the child because of some of her own guesses.

So is it to save or not to save?

If you want to save it, how can you save Gu Wuhao's identity without revealing it?

Tang Anran was caught in a dilemma and couldn't make up his mind for a while.

Gu Wuzhao is more sensible than Tang Anran. After knowing the entanglement in her heart, she decided to send someone to stare at Lin Yuqing and their mother and son to see if she could

What problem was found.

If Lin Yuqing was really someone sent by Chu Yao, they would know it earlier and be prepared for it.

If it is determined that Lin Yuqing and Chu Yao have nothing to do, they can safely save the child. In short, this is the best of both worlds.

Lin Yuqing didn't know their thoughts. She thought that after the results of the paternity test came out, Tang Anran would bring Gu Wuhao to her, so she waited in the hospital.

Unexpectedly, after waiting for three days, there was no movement on their side.

Lin Yuqing felt a little uneasy in her heart, and finally couldn't help it. On the fourth day, she took the initiative to find Chu Yao.

Although Chu Yao took over the Gu family and the Gu family, the Gu family's old house was a place he didn't want to go to anymore. There were so many unbearable memories in it, so he did not live in the old house, but bought it again outside. A house.

Only a few of his confidants knew this address, so Lin Yuqing could only call him if he wanted to see him.

When Chu Yao saw Lin Yuqing's call, he thought she had

Regarding Gu Wuhao, he didn't expect to find out after he was connected. Tang Anran hadn't looked for her at all these days.

"Mr. Chu, they haven't come to me, have they found something?" Lin Yuqing asked nervously, "Or what went wrong with the paternity test..."

"You don't need to worry about this matter." Chu Yao interrupted her indifferently.

In fact, the child Lin Yuqing was pregnant with was long gone.

When Gu Wuzheng had disappeared since he was missing, everyone said that he was dead, and Lin Yuqing naturally thought so too.

Later, Zhou Fanghua was taken away by Chu Yao. She went to find someone to rescue her at the address given by Zhou Fanghua. As a result, the family had moved away long ago. She had no money and no power to save Zhou Fanghua, so she had to give up.

After staying outside for a few days, Lin Yuqing felt that since Gu's family had fallen, she would never go back, and the child who didn't even know his father was a burden.

Instead of living with a burden, it is better to kill him directly so that she can be more relaxed, so in the end she went to the hospital for abortion.

During this time, Lin Yuqing has been mixing in different bars and nightclubs. In order to get money, she would sleep with different men every day.

When Chu Yao's men found her, Lin Yuqing was lying in a man's arms and drinking, and their clothes were almost taken off.