Chapter 202: Her goal is Gu Wuhao

Her goal is Gu Wuhao

When Rose heard this, she panicked instantly.

It was Xiao Hang who reacted first, struggling to break free from her hand, trying to escape from the room.

It's just that he was too young and his body was wounded, so he couldn't run fast at all, and was caught by Roses all at once.

"Call Axing immediately to inform him to come back. No matter what Gu Wuhao they ask, don't mention me and this wild species." Roses hurriedly ordered, then dragged Xiaohang back to the room and locked the room. door.

In order not to let Xiaohang shout out to attract Gu Wuhao them, Roses deliberately took out a towel from the bathroom and blocked his mouth.

The servant called Gu Shenxing first according to Rose's instructions, and then went downstairs after telling him the incident.

At the gate of the old house, Gu Wuhao and the others wanted to go in and search the house, but Gu Shenxing's subordinates guarded the gate and refused to let them go.

After a stalemate, the two sides finally couldn't bear it, and they fought together instantly.

In order to prevent Tang Anran from hurting Tang Anran when they did, Gu Wuzhen hurriedly stood aside to protect her, frowning at the scene in front of him.

According to the clues provided by the man, they found the Blue Mansion, but the people in it had already been bought by Gu Shenxing, no matter what Gu Wuhao did.

No one would admit that Roses had been there before.

Later, Gu Wuzhuo directly smashed the mansion. The owner of the Blue Mansion was frightened by him, and he could only tell the truth.

After knowing that the person who took Rose Si was Gu Shenxing, they guessed that the small flight must have something to do with Gu Shenxing, so they immediately brought people to the old house.

The people Gu Wuzheng brought were all professionally trained, and they were better than Gu Shenxing's in both skill and reaction ability, so it didn't take long to get the upper hand.

When Gu Shenxing hurried back, he saw that all of his people had been knocked down by Gu Wuhao's people.

"A Chao, what do you mean!" Gu Shenxing strode to the front of Gu Wuhao, still with the usual smile on his face, but his eyes hidden behind the lens were full of coldness.

Gu Wuzhao didn't want to talk nonsense with Gu Shenxing, so he sternly reprimanded him: "Hand over Xiaohang!"

"Xiao Hang? Is that the child you adopted?" Gu Shen pretended to be puzzled and asked, "Isn't that child supposed to be in your house? How could it be with me?"

When Tang Anran heard what he said, he immediately shouted at him excitedly: "You are lying!"

"Gu Shenxing, you took Rose from the Blue Mansion, now

After she kidnapped Xiaohang, you still said that it has nothing to do with you? Don't pretend to be a fool here, return Xiaohang to me quickly! "

Gu Shenxing looked at Tang Anran's excited look, and hid the strange emotion in his eyes, he responded with a faint smile: "I really don't know what Roses you said, but since you don't believe me. , Then take someone to search it yourself."

"If you can find the Rose and Xiaohang you mentioned from here, then even if I did it, I can leave it to you, but if you can't find it, please take someone away immediately!"

Gu Shenxing's words have already been said for this purpose, and Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran are not happy to say more, so they can only let their subordinates enter the house to search for people immediately.