Chapter 301

Let me take this last step

Bai Yan followed the direction pointed by the two girls to catch up, but there were people coming and going at the airport, and she chased to the door without seeing Bu Ao.

It's impossible to say not to be disappointed, but since Bu Ao has come to Yuncheng, she doesn't need to go back to Yangcheng to find him.

Bai Yan quickly stopped a taxi and took out his cell phone to call Bai Zhe while rushing to the store.

She thinks Buao is very likely to go to the restaurant to find herself. Although this is unlikely, what if he does go?

So she called Bai Zhe and asked him to pay attention, if Bu Ao really went, she must keep him.

Bai Zhe was unwilling at first, after all, Bai Yan had been sad for Bu Ao for a long time, and he didn't want to give in to Bu Ao to continue hurting him.

But Bai Yan's attitude was firm, and he also hoped that Bai Yan could be happy, so in the end he decided to give Bu Ao a chance.

But if Bu Ao doesn’t show up this time, then he will never again

Compromised.

Unexpectedly, Bu Ao actually came this time.

Standing at the door, looking at the closed door of the restaurant, Buao's courage seemed to have vented at this moment, his legs seemed to be filled with lead, and he couldn't take any steps.

He wanted to see Bai Yan very much, and he had many things to say to her, but when he stood here, he would remember the scene he saw last time.

Although Tang Anran said that Yan Mu and Bai Yan were just ordinary friends, it has been another month since she went to find Bai Yan.

What if Bai Yan hates him now and is unwilling to give him another chance, or if she is moved by Yan Mu and is really with him, then what should he do?

At this moment, Buao, who was not even afraid of death, suddenly became scared.

"How long do you plan to stay here?"

Just as Bu Ao stared at the door of the restaurant in a daze, a panting female voice suddenly heard behind him.

This voice is too familiar, Buao can hear it is white smoke at once, but

He dared not look back.

Because he was afraid that this was his own auditory hallucination, and he was afraid that when he turned his head, he would find that there was no white smoke behind him.

After all, during the period when Bai Yan was away, he often had such hallucinations.

Although Bu Ao didn't make any movements, careful Bai Yan still noticed his slightly stiff back and slowly clenched hands.

On the way back, there was a traffic accident with a car. The taxi was stuck at a distance of more than a thousand meters and couldn't drive it.

Bai Yan was afraid that he would miss Buao again after the delay, so after paying the fare, he ran all the way back to the restaurant from the traffic jam in high heels.

As soon as she stopped, she saw Bu Ao's back. She couldn't help but yelled at him without panting.

Seeing Buao didn't look back, Bai Yan finally couldn't hold it back, and took the initiative to step forward and hug him from behind.

"You have taken ninety-nine steps, then let me go for this last step." Bai Yan's face was buried deep into his back, and he smelled the familiar breath on his body, and said in a choked voice: "Buao, Don't marry others, okay