Chapter 286: This is deliberately irritating him

Gu Wuzheng and Tang Anran collected the seals and chatted with Chang Shou for a long time, and they didn't leave until after dark.

Tang Anran didn't return to Aojia, but slept with Gu Wuhao in the hotel.

Gu Wuzhuo did think of a lot of things recently, but most of them are some relatively long-term memories. What happened before the amnesia is hard to remember.

Especially after going to the flower room today, those familiar scenes stimulated his brain and reminded him many stories about Grandpa Gu and Grandma Gu.

Tang Anran was very interested in these stories, so after taking a bath, Gu Wuhao lay on the bed with her arms around her, telling her all the stories he knew.

In the age of "parents' orders, matchmaker's words" and "acquaintances", Grandpa Gu, who was born in a famous family, and Grandma Gu, who was in a normal family, fell in love at first sight because of an accident.

Grandpa Gu's parents got married because of a business marriage. Naturally, he hopes that his son will also go for a business marriage so that he can create income for Gu's family.

They did not agree with Grandpa Gu to marry an ordinary daughter as his wife, but Grandpa Gu took a lot of time and energy to marry his beloved woman and finally married Grandma Gu.

At that time, everyone was not optimistic about this wrong marriage, and felt that the wealthy were ruthless. Such an asymmetric marriage would not last long.

But no one thought that Grandpa Gu would still love Grandma Gu after marriage, and everyone in Yangcheng would be envious.

After Grandma Gu passed away due to an illness, Grandpa Gu was depressed for a long time, and then slowly cheered up and never married again.

After hearing this story, Tang Anran couldn't help sighing: "Grandma is so lucky to be able to meet a man like Grandpa who loves her like her life."

"Actually, I am also very lucky." Gu Wuzheng chuckled, then

Later he looked down at Tang Anran in his arms: "I can meet you."

When Tang Anran heard Gu Wuhao say this, her face unconsciously smiled, holding Gu Wuhao's hand and tightening: "Me too."

Rebirth on Xu Anran was something Tang Anran had never dared to think about, let alone still fall in love with Gu Wuhao.

Even if he meets him and wants to spend all her luck in her life, she is willing.

Although Tang Anran had confidence in Gu Wuhao, everything was unknown, and no one knew what the outcome of tomorrow would be, so he was always a little uneasy.

Tang Anran slept restlessly all night, holding Gu Wuhao's waist tightly with both hands, even if he fell asleep later, he did not let go.

Nian-nian's birthday banquet was held in Yuwen's garden, and the scene was decorated with the theme of Snow White according to Nian-nian's preferences.

As today's protagonist, Nian Nian wore a handmade custom-made pink and white princess dress with a small crown on her head and her name deliberately.

Yu Wenjin was very concerned about this birthday party. He had found someone to customize everything a long time ago. The pink diamond on the crown alone is worth ten million.

With Yuwen's current status in the business world, the guests who come to the first-year banquet are all distinguished people from all over the world.

Originally, Yuwenjin didn't intend to invite Chu Yao and Gu Shenxing, but since he has decided to resolve these matters today, he naturally wants to send them an invitation letter.