Chapter 313

She really can't make a choice

Gu Wuzhuo and Tang Anran originally wanted to check the surveillance video of the restaurant, but coincidentally, all the surveillance in the restaurant today broke down during the period when Tang Anran left the box and returned. There was no useful information.

They knew that there would not be such a coincidence in this world, and it was certain that the person who took Gu Wenjing had done something in advance.

Since the monitoring can't find clues here, they can only start from other places.

In the hotel, the people Lu Na found had taken ambiguous pictures of Gu Wenjing and Wei Mingxiang.

After sending all the photos to Lu Na, they immediately left the hotel, and only Wei Mingxiang and Gu Wenjing were left in the room at this time.

They gave Wei Mingxiang and Gu Wenjing a small amount of medicine, so about half an hour after they left, the two woke up one after another.

Wei Mingxiang woke up first, because of the after-effect of the medicine, he vaguely felt a headache, and his memory of before the coma was a little fuzzy.

Just when he was concentrating on what happened before and why he was lying in bed, there was a sudden movement around him.

He turned his head in doubt, only to realize that there was a woman sleeping beside him.

However, this kind of situation has happened quite a lot before, so Wei Mingxiang didn't care much about it except that he was a little surprised at first.

Until the woman turned her head and revealed that face that looked exactly like Gu Wenya, he was completely frightened and could no longer calm down.

Gu Wenjing opened her eyes in a daze, before fully waking up, she saw Wei Mingxiang sitting next to her naked.

She was stunned all at once, her face turned pale in an instant, and she was stunned for several seconds before returning to her senses.

"You bastard!" Gu Wenjing raised his hand and slapped Wei Mingxiang severely, tears flooding his eyes.

Seeing the scene in front of her, she subconsciously thought that the person who had taken her away before was sent by Wei Mingxiang, and because they were not wearing clothes at this time, she mistakenly believed that she had had some kind of relationship with him.

Thinking of this, Gu Wenjing felt ashamed and wished to kill Wei Mingxiang personally.

Although the two sisters Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya look exactly the same, there are still some differences, especially the voices of the two people are very different.

So when Gu Wenjing spoke at this time, Wei Mingxiang suddenly realized that the woman who "sleeped" with him was not Gu Wenya, but her sister Gu Wenjing!

If before the change, Wei Mingxiang would be very proud to be able to take down a pair of sisters.

But now he still wants to marry Gu Wenya, and wants to rely on Gu Wenya to establish a relationship with the Gu family, but he did not expect to have a relationship with her sister Gu Wenjing.

When this happened, it was almost impossible for him to marry Gu Wenya again.

But Wei Mingxiang really couldn't understand. He obviously came to see Lu Ping at the hotel, why did he sleep quietly with Gu Wen in the end?

"Calm down first. Although I still don't know why this happened, I can guarantee that I definitely didn't mean it." Wei Mingxiang grabbed Gu Wenjing's hand and calmly analyzed.