Chapter 238: This time it's really dead

As soon as Gu Wuhao got on the boat, the boat immediately started to move and left the dock.

This is a luxurious ship. When Gu Wuhao saw Gu Shenxing, he was playing golf in the recreation room inside the ship.

"Sit down." Gu Shenxing turned his back to Gu Wuhao, and after speaking these two words in a low voice, he swung hard and hit the ball accurately into the hole.

Gu Wuhao was not as calm as Gu Shenxing. Seeing his attitude, Gu Wuhao immediately rushed over and grabbed his collar, and sternly asked: "The contract is brought, where is the man?"

"Don't worry, before I talk about this, I want to have a good chat with you for a while." Gu Shenxing chuckled and pulled away Gu Wuhao's hand, then handed the cue to the servant who was waiting next to him and walked to the sofa. Sit up.

Picking up the red wine that had been awake a long time ago, Gu Shenxing shook the glass slightly, and asked Gu Wuhao: "My treasure for many years, would you like to drink some?"

"Stop the **** nonsense with me!" Gu Wuhao's anger had reached its extreme, and he couldn't restrain it anymore, and directly broke the wine glass in his hand: "Hand over Ranran!"

In Gu Wuzhuo's view, Gu Shen's behavior is completely delaying time, and his purpose of delaying time is probably because something happened to Tang Anran.

What a thing.

Thinking of this possibility, Gu Wuzheng's heart became even more irritable, and once again grabbed Gu Shenxing by the collar: "If you don't hand over Ranran, I will kill you now!"

"Gu Wuhao, it seems that after marrying Xu Anran, your temper is getting more and more irritable." Gu Shenxing looked at Gu Wuhao with an angry face in front of him, shook his head and chuckled: "People have to be able to hold their breath. Do big things."

Seeing Gu Shenxing look like this, Gu Wuhao felt as if he had hit the cotton with a punch, full of powerlessness mixed with anger, making his emotions unconsciously become more irritable.

Seeing that Gu Wuhao was about to get angry again, Gu Shenxing finally slowly cast a look at the next man.

The man nodded and retreated, and after a few minutes, he brought in Tang Anran with him.

Tang Anran's hands were tied with ropes, and her hair was a bit messy, but there was no injury on her face and her mental condition was not bad. It seems that Gu Shenxing did not hurt her.

Gu Wuzhuo breathed a sigh of relief and directly put the share contract on the coffee table, and then quickly untied the rope from Tang Anran's hand.

"Why are you here?" Tang Anran looked at Gu Wuhao in front of him with moist eyes: "You know it's dangerous here, and Gu Shenxing will never let us go!"

Knowing that Gu Shenxing kidnapped her to threaten Gu Wuhao, Tang Anran hoped that he would be selfish and never come.

These days, she had quarreled with him many times and had a divorce. Although the two of them still had many misunderstandings that were not resolved, she still loved him deeply in her heart.

Compared with her own safety, Tang Anran hoped that Gu Wuhao would be safe.

"You are my wife, no matter how dangerous I am, I can't leave you alone." Gu Wuzheng smiled and looked at Tang Anran in response, and didn't think it was a dangerous thing to save her.

Hearing this sentence, Tang Anran was moved instantly, and the tears that he had endured for a long time fell all at once.

"You are a big fool!" Tang Anran cried out in a choked voice, and then hugged Gu Wuzheng tightly: "I'm sorry, husband, I should believe you, I'm sorry."