Chapter 218: Then kneel down and beg me

"Go abroad?" Tang Anran was taken aback, and almost subconsciously rejected Gu Shenxing's proposal: "I don't need it!"

She didn't believe Gu Shenxing's words, and she didn't know what Gu Shenxing's idea was, so it's always right to be wary of something.

Tang Anran's refusal was expected by Gu Shenxing, but he was not angry, but looked at her calmly: "You have a blood clot in your brain. If you don't treat it, congestion will oppress your nerves."

"You are not afraid of death, but you have to know that the child in your belly is less than three months old. If you die, you will kill two lives."

After listening to Gu Shenxing's words, Tang Anran frowned.

She always knew that there was a blood clot in her brain, but didn't the doctors say that the existence of blood clots would not threaten her life? Why is Gu Shenxing speaking so seriously now?

Tang Anran frowned and looked at Gu Shenxing. His face was calm, and he didn't avoid Tang Anran's gaze, so he confronted her calmly.

Depending on.

She knew that Gu Shenxing was very good at disguising and would not let anyone see a flaw in his face, so she was not sure whether he was really calm now or pretending to be calm.

After a moment of silence, Tang Anran chose to believe the previous diagnosis, so he said coldly to Gu Shenxing: "You are lying."

"Are you lying? You'll know after you go abroad." Gu Shenxing still calmly continued: "You can also choose not to go, as long as you don't regret it in the future, don't kill the child in your belly because of your selfishness. "

When saying the last sentence, Gu Shenxing deliberately increased his tone, which was a reminder and a warning to Tang Anran.

Tang Anran's original attitude was quite firm, but after listening to Gu Shenxing's words, even if she knew that Gu Shenxing was really lying to her, there was no way to refuse.

Because she couldn't make a bet with the child in her stomach, she didn't dare to take risks.

"I often have hallucinations and lose control of my emotions during these days. It is also because of blood clots in my brain?" Tang Anran pursed her lips and looked at Gu Shenxing and asked aloud, "After going abroad, can I really be cured? ?"

When asked this question, Tang Anran's tone was cautious and unconcealed expectations.

In fact, she has slowly begun to believe in Gu Shenxing's words. If the blood congestion in the brain is not really getting serious, what is the cause of her recent abnormality?

She also wanted to be a normal person. She didn't want to be a neuropathy that would go mad at every turn. So when Gu Shenxing said that there was a way to treat it, she started to want to try it.

It's just that she was still not sure what Gu Shenxing's purpose was, so even if she believed him a little, she still remained vigilant.

"You know that congestion is now in your brain. To remove the congestion with a craniotomy, you must be given anesthetic, but you are still pregnant, and the anesthetic will harm your child, so you can only take conservative treatment.

. "

"If you want to get a good treatment as soon as possible, you can choose to get rid of this child..."

Before Gu Shenxing's words were finished, Tang Anran had already tightly guarded his stomach and shouted at him excitedly: "No! I don't want to kill him!"

Seeing Tang Anran protecting the child in his stomach like this, Gu Shenxing's face instantly sank, with an unhappy expression on his face.

However, he quickly reduced the unhappy expression on his face, looked at her and continued, "If you don't want to destroy the child, you can only treat it conservatively. You can go abroad or go to the nursing home I found for you. There are only two options."