Episode 20

After unsuccessfully trying to get Nashi and Storm to spill the beans about "that", they went back to their videos. Unfortunately, the next part was another crack in the lacrima tape, so Emma skipped to the one after it.

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just  make sure that when you're watching, you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV.

"What. was. that?" Storm asked.

"It looked like a public service announcement," Rosemary replied. Gale got up and flicked off the ceiling light.

Scene change. Forest with strange stegosaurus creatures and bats.

Narrator: This is the mysterious East Forest found in Magnolia. A place overflowing with magical power, of which many tales are told.

A lake with kawaii turtles with mohawks.

"So cute-kina," Cubi cooed.

"We train in the East Forest all the time," Nashi said. Luke nodded with her.

Lucy: Oh, come on. I have a novel to write, you know. Why'd you have to drag me along on your stupid fishing trip?

Natsu: Stop complaining. Besides, you just said you had writer's block, didn't you?

The trio was on a bank. Natsu and Happy had wooden fishing poles, while Lucy's was propped up. She had a book and Plue out.

Happy: Aye. And nothing can get your creative juices flowing like a change of pace.

Lucy: Yeah, but why does it have to be fishing?

Happy: (hearts) 'Cause fish is my very most favorite food, of course!

Lucy: You're missing the point. I'm asking why I have to fish for your favorite food.

"Because you love him and don't want him to get hungry," Joy said.

"I'm tempted to let you go hungry," Nashi muttered.

"Yeah, fishing sucks," Luke grumbled.

"It's not bad except for when I don't get to eat what I catch!" Nashi complained.

Natsu's line bobbed. He jumped up.

Natsu: Whoa, I got one!

Happy: Watch out, looks like a whopper!

Natsu: Leave it to me!

He yelled and yanked up a giant fish.

Happy: IT'S HUGE!!!

"That is a big fish!" Sylvia said.

"That could feed a whole family," Rin agreed.

"I hope that's not an endangered species. I would hate for Uncle Natsu to get in trouble," Storm smirked. Nashi glared at him.

Lucy: What does that even mean?

Reedus chuckled to himself, drawing the group in his sketchbook.

Reedus: Look at that. Just like the good old days.

Music started and Eugene groaned.

"Emma, skip," he called.

"Wait a minute!" Reiki interrupted. "It looks like a different one. I'm curious now."

After a moment of debate, Emma let the opening sequence play out.