Episode 22

It took a week for the kids to get back to their marathon. They took jobs, messed around in the guild, drove their parents nuts, and overall just acted normal while waiting for their chance.

Once it was clear that Gajeel and Levy had not shared the fact the kids somehow got ahold of some brutally-honest video lacrimas (not for lack of trying. They had asked where the lacrimas came from, but Gale and Emma weren't snitches, only assuring them that a friend had brought them and the videos were no longer in the house), Nova discreetly alerted them to meet her in the library. Most of their parents were away on jobs at the time.

"Whaddya think?" She moved a few books on a certain staircase and it opened up to reveal a hidden room, with a lacrima screen already set up and plenty of cushions on the floor for them to sit on. "Eugene and I set it up a couple days ago."

"I helped too!" Becky pouted.

"And Becky."

"It's awesome!" Nashi exclaimed, flopping on a cushion. The rest of them started spreading out and claiming their spots.

"I helped Eugene set up runes on the door, so we won't get walked in on again," Emma said, calmly sitting next to Nashi. "If an adult comes looking for us within ten feet of the door, the video will automatically stop. The door has to be opened on the inside, so we won't trigger someone like we kinda did Dad last week."

"Enough with the nerd talk," Gale said. "Let's watch it already. Who's got the remote?"

"Me, naturally," Nova smirked, waving it around.

"We're doomed," Storm said.

"Skip all the intro crap, will ya?" Reiki requested. "I didn't wait a week for this just to watch a stupid music video."

"So demanding," Nova sighed, but she pressed play.

Levy, Jet, and Droy lay in their hospital room, completely unaware of what was happening. The ruined Fairy Tail guild was empty - except for Mirajane, who sat alone, hands folded like she was praying.

"Aw, Aunty Mira's lonely," Becky said.

"So she took a pass on the fight, huh?" Rosemary frowned.

On a random road, Lucy's keys gleamed, abandoned where she dropped them.

Fairy Tail broke into one of Phantom Lord's guild buildings and started fighting.

Title: Lucy Heartfilia

"Sweet, it's about Mom!" Luke cheered.

"What makes her so special that she gets a video named after her?" Storm scoffed.

Natsu burned people with fire, Gray froze them in a hunk of ice, Cana threw out complicated magic card combos, and Loke used Ring magic to sweep them away in a tornado. Elfman growled and his arm was enveloped in a magic circle. It turned into a monstrous, scaly limb.

"Whoo, look at them go!" Reiki whistled.

"Pretty impressive," Rosemary nodded approvingly.

Elfman: Come on, man up! (attacking) Don't you wanna be like me?!

A "Manly" script flashed over the screen. Some of the Phantom wizards stared.

"Dad," Eugene groaned. There were several chuckles at his expense.

Guy 1: You guys, that's Elfman!

Guy 2: I've heard of him. He kills monsters then absorbs their power. They call him "Beast Arm" Elfman.

"Lamest. Nickname. Ever," Storm said.

"At least my dad has one," Eugene retorted.

"Dad does have a title!" Rin argued.