Episode 7

Hey guys, thanks for being patient! I meant to update sooner, but 4th of July was hectic and my little cousins are staying over. It was hard to find a moment of peace. Anyway, enough of my excuses, it's story time!

No one was talking as the episode started.

Narrator: The Oshibana Train Station

Erza was interrogating the defeated baddies.

Byard: Just forget about it, lady. I already told you, there's no undoing Erigor's barrier. You and your buddies are stuck.

"Do you think he's telling the truth?" Joy asked.

"I dunno; it's pretty hard to lie when Aunt Erza's ready to kill you," Nashi replied.

"Unless he's lying to avoid getting killed," Rosemary said.

Gray: Erza!

Erza looked up to where Gray stood.

Erza: What are you doing here? I thought you were with Natsu.

Gray: We decided to split up. Never mind that, now. Listen, I just found out Eisenwald's real target is Clover, the next town up.

"Nice save, Dad," Rin said.

"Yeah, he had to gloss over that," Sylvia agreed.

Erza: What?

Gray: Erigor's heading toward the conference as we speak. He's planning to use the Lullaby to kill the guild masters!

A scary purple aura surrounded Erza as she death-glared at the sweating bad guy in her grasp.

Erza: Why didn't you tell me?!

She then (calmly) spoke to Gray.

"She has the weirdest mood swings," Eugene commented.

"Wanna repeat that?" Rosemary asked.

"Calm down, it was just an observation."

Erza: There's a problem. The station is surrounded by a wind barrier.

Gray: Yeah, I know. I saw it earlier. If you try to break through that thing, it'll make mincemeat out of you.

"I think she's figured that out," Joy said.

"Quit with the catty comments," Rosemary snapped.

"I'm an-"

"You know what I mean!"

Erza: I've already tried that.

Gray just then noticed she was holding her arm.

Gray: Whoa, is your arm okay?

Erza: That's not important. What is, is getting out of here. We must stop Erigor before he reaches the guild masters' conference.

A lightbulb seemed to click on in her head.

Erza: Wait a minute. I remember them talking about somebody named Kage back at the pub. We have to find that man, Gray! He was the one who broke Lullaby's seal.

Gray: A disspeller, huh? A seal-breaking wizard. He can take down the barrier.

The bad guy Erza was interrogating lay on the ground, looking frustrated.

"Yeah, he was lying," Nashi said.

"Look at his face!" Storm laughed.

Erza: That's what I'm hoping for. Now let's start searching!