Episode 13

Hey guys, I'm not dead! You know how it goes, life happens and you lose time to write. It's been so long since I've been on that I can't believe the number of views! I mean, 2K+??? You guys rock! I'm not worthy!!!

Anyway, I've been spending my nonexistent down time watching the English dub of the Final Season (even though I know what happens because I've read the whole series)

Anyway, I've been spending my nonexistent down time watching the English dub of the Final Season (even though I know what happens because I've read the whole series). My brother (my much saner anime-viewing buddy) quit watching it with me when I was rewatching the early stuff so I could write this because I kept screeching because foreshadowing was EVERYWHERE! Especially with Gray (no surprise because, you know, Deliora totally didn't impact his life at all). Enough of my rambling, enjoy the story!

"You know, Nashi, I think you forgot something..." Nova smirked. Eugene looked at her, panicked.

"I did?" Nashi asked, confused.

"Oh yeah! Didn't a certain boy lose a bet to you?" Joy said.

"No!" Eugene quickly replied.

"Yes, you did!" Nashi said, grinning like a maniac. "You have to do whatever I want for an episode!"

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" he said irritably. Nashi was thinking about it when Nova leaned over and whispered something, smirking evilly.

"Oh my Mavis, that's perfect!" Nashi squealed.

"Oui!" Joy agreed.

"You did not," Eugene said, staring at his cousin. She just smiled.

"Hey, Luke?" Nashi said. "How pretty do you think Eugene would look if we dressed him in drag?"

"NOT HAPPENING!!!" Eugene protested, running for his life. Nashi and Luke exchanged grins before chasing after him.

"This'll be good," Reiki snickered.

"And we can keep watching this while they're doing that," Nova smirked.

Gray lay beaten on the ground - conscious, but lost in a daydream.

Ur: What's the matter? Don't tell me you're giving up that easily? Get up, Gray! Get up, Gray!

Then Natsu was standing over him.

Natsu: Get up, Gray! Man, you look rough. He beat the snot out of you, huh?

Gray: Natsu. What are you doing here?

"Saving your life," Gale said.

"I guess he needs help - even if it's from Uncle Natsu," Storm conceded.

Natsu: I couldn't remember how to get to the village, so I climbed back up to look for it. I see it now.

Natsu bent down the best he could (he was still frozen) and grabbed Gray by the back of his shirt.