Hiatus~OT7

Um hi- this is Jay-Centric and some information that you should know for this is that Jay has long hair down to his shoulders,also everyone assumes that Jay is an only child but a lot of parks from the industry are his brothers and sisters and yes this includes Park Chaeyoung(Black Pink),Park Jimin(Bts),Park chanyeol(EXO),Park Hyungsik(ZE:A),Sandara Park(2NE1),Park Jihyo(Twice)and Park Soo young(Red velvet)

This the avengers at this point-

Also for this plot,a fan dared Jay to wear a skirt and thigh high heels when he came back from hiatus and no one knew if he saw the dare or not-

OKAY I've said the basic information so yeah um let's gaur!

Story starts here

It started as a normal day and enhypen was going on vlive answering questions.

All the questions were fine until a fan asked something that shocked all the members except for one.

This is how the situation went down:

Jungwon was reading through the questions and saw some funny ones to read out loud: "How to marry Bisco." Everyone laughed at this while looking over the question again.

Everything was going fine,everyone was happy,until one question caught Sunghoon's eye.

His face dropped and he went quiet. Sunghoon made eye contact with Jay who was trying to hide his long hair in his hoodie.

"Hoon are you okay?" Jake whispered into his ear after seeing the way his mood turned.

Instead of answering,Sunghoon read the question he saw out loud: "Seongie Oppa,why are you going on hiatus?"

The room went quiet as everyone starred directly at Jay who was avoiding eye contact.

Even the staff wasn't aware of this news apparently. As when Riki glanced up at the staff all of their mouths were wide open.

"U-um well,I have to take care of some family matters for a bit but I'll be back for the winter awards shows." Jongseong said quietly but put hope into his words.

Jungwon glared at Jay a bit before making a hand gesture to the staff to end the vlive.

Once the staff turned off the cameras the air was filled with lots of tension from what just happened.

"When were you going to tell us hm?" Heeseung asked while looking to the side at Jay.

Jay started to fidget with his hoodie as everyone looked at him expecting an answer.

"I was going to tell you guys after the vlive! I just....thought I'd be able to get through this without anyone mentioning anything."

Everyone looked at him before Sunoo realized something.

"Wait a minute....how did the fans know before we did?" This question made Jay look up for a second before looking back into his hoodie paw.

"I-I have an account on um Twitter,it's private and only some people know about it and um I post personal things on there."

"What kind of personal things?" Jungwon asked questionably.

"Um just about my health and relationships and stuff." Jongseong said while keeping his head down.

Heeseung smirked and proceeded to ask: "Relationships with who Jongseong?" The eldest wandered.

"O-oh um n-no one at the moment,just,I like to rant out my feelings." If this wasn't a serious situation,everyone would've started teasing Jay about his feelings.