Tony And Maguna ❤

Okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy So like I said, tony, this edit is about you. But, you know, you also have a daughter in future. So, if you're planning on making the sacrifice play, think a thousand times.Her name is Morgan Howard Stark. Daughter of pepper Potts and Tony stark.

Tony and pepper sit there in shock. Others congratulate them.

Let's begin!

Clip starts( Omg they are soooooooo cute)

The scene shows tiny sitting on a tiny chair. The screen is labeled as *sitting on a tiny chair*. In front of it is a small cute tent.

"Morgan H Stark, you want some lunch?"

"You're a great dad, Tony. I'm happy for you." Steve said. Tony just thanks him. The rest can sense the tension between them.

A cute little princess wearing peppers helmet comes out of the tent. Tony looks like worse than people sinking during titanic.

"Anthony Edward Stark. WHAT THE HELL!"

"Define lunch or be disintegrated." Morgan says, pointing her cute hand in such a way as if she would shoot lasers. The screen shows* Panic: loading* *where did she find this* Tony pulls up his hand in defence.

"I'm surprised that she didnt fly in that one." Steve remarks.

The scene changes to Maguna coming and sitting on Tony's lap, while steve and tony were talking.

"Mommy told me to come and save you"

Tony kisses her cheeks and picks her up. "Good job. I'm saved"

"Hey! I got a song for them!" Scott says.

🎶 Tony stark do do do do do do

Pepper stark do do do do do do

Morgan Stark do do do do do

Peter Stark do do do do do

Howard Stark do do do do do🎶

"Wait, who are you?" Nat asks.

Scott just sits there, sad.

The screen changes back to the previous cute moment.

(An: I would like to sue marvel! How could they kill Tony! He's not gonna die here. Repeat, he's not gonna die here! NO ONE WILL.IF I finish this book do you guys want me to make one where they face thanatos. Like a sequel or smt)

Writing: Panic: loading.... if pepper finds out she'll kill me .

"TONY WHAT THE HELL! I SWEAR IF YOU DO THIS HERE ILL KILL YOU!"

"What should we write on his grave?" Clint whispers in natasha's ear.

"Anthony Edward Stank, died due to gypnophobia.(Fear of wives)." They snicker.

"You should not be wearing that, OKAYYY, that is a part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for mom." Tony gives her a kiss on cheek.

"I'm not gonna wear that."

You dont wear anything I buy you!" Tony whines.

(Gettt readyyyyy)