Best of Loki and Thor

IM BACK GUYSSSSSSSSS AND IVE GROWN UP AND HAVE GONE THROUGH THE CHAPTERS BEFOREJSJSJWIOSOSKSKSIW

Gotta say, they sucked. They were always biased towards Tony and Natasha and I'm sorry for that. And I apologise for making Steve and team cap jerks! I was young when I wrote them so I hope from now onwards you'll get better chapters with just facts and nothing else!

Now I present you a video on thor and loki. Yes, loki. HE IS A PRECIOUS LITTLE SLY SNAKE SO NO WORDS AGAINST HIM. Let's begin.

"He is still a snake tho." Jeremy says.

And he is hot while he does that 🔥🔥.

"Even we can be snakes. It's not that hard." Tony remarks.

The voice makes Jeremy and Tony wear snake clothes and makes them 'slither'.

Scarlett bursts out laughing while other just giggle. (No but can you imagine Mark giggling?)

"Let them go now. They're have back problems later." Scarlett says.

Jeremy gets up and groans. "I hate you."

Thanks

"Once I get out, I'll make my lawyer contact you."

You don't even know I exist. I may be AI too you know?

"I'll track you down." Jeremy smirks.

YESSSSS I GOT AN ACTOR TO STALK ME WNEJODOSOEOEJEJEJEOEOEOSJ

Anyway. Let's begin.

The clip starts

Thor casually throws a can at Loki's face.

"Ouch. That must've hurt." Tony asks.

"Do you see me complaining?" Loki comments.

Loki: 👁👄👁

"Just had to be sure."

"Yet you are here, not so sure." Natasha smiles. Yelena punches her shoulder and receives a slap. The theater is silent. They glare at each other.

"I wish I had popcorn." RDJ says, shaking his head. He gets his popcorn.

The scene changes to thor and loki on a space ship.

"You know this is WonDerFUl. This is a trEmENdOus idea. Let's steal the bIGgesT, most ObvOius ship in the universe and EscaPe in that. FlYinG around the city. Smashing into everything in sight so that everyone can see us. It's BrIllIaNt Thór, it's truly brIllIanT."

"Oh I remember this scene!" Christ H says, chuckling. "Apparently no one, even the mighty god of mischief can-"

Loki goes yeet.

"- overpower me. Hah!"

Tom Hiddleston looks at him. "Care to remind us who was a wimp and who was the cunning fox as a kid?"

The scene changes to Thor and Loki walking in a dungeon kind of place.

"This is so unlike you brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather punch your way out?" Loki says.

"That is what you always do. You're too immature." Loki remarks.

"Says the younger sibling." Natasha chuckles.