Bye Bye bikinis

Hehehehe. I love being evil.

"It is about us, isn't it?" Natasha says, signaling between her and steve.

Smart ass

Clip starts.

Steve walks in a hallway wearing a hoodie.

"I remember this." Steve says.

"You better."

Her stands in front of a vending machine, looking for something. His confused puppy face is shown.

Natasha pops a bubble gum behind him.

"You should not do that. It's annoying." Yelena says.

Natasha fake gasps.

"My sister think I AM annoying? I'm flattered."

Yelena grumbled.

His expression changes.

He turns towards her and looks around. Then, he pushes her inside a room and slams her on the wall, keeping hold on her collar.

"By now how many times have your colleagues slammed you in the wall?"

"Not a lot, why?"

"So, you didnt get those bruises on your back because of them, huh?" Yelena eyes suspiciously.

"........BRUISES???!!!! WHERE DID THEY COME FROM??!!!" Everyone asks.

Natasha shrugs.

"The airport which you people turned into the 'kids without supervision area'. "Yelena deadpans.

Natasha makes a sound of discomfort.

Steve takes his hoodie off.

"Where is it?"

"What?"

"Safe."

"Do better."

"What?!"

"Where did you get it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fury gave it to you, why?"

"WHAT?"

Silence.

"I dont know."

Tony groans.

"Stop lying." Steve pushes natasha towards the wall more as if it is even possible.

"I'm pretty surprised to see that the person who does not know how to lie catches a spy lying." Bucky said.

"Its because I let him look through me."

"......... That sounds so wrong."

"I only act like I know everything Rogers."

"So you did not know about me, clint, bruce, thor and steve but you acted as if you did?" Natasha stares at him in disbelief.

"Oh really? Did thor ever tell you about Frigga? How about the fact that Pepper used to be your secretary? And clint worked in a circus? And steve was barely more than 10 pounds before the serum? How about the fact that bruce tried to replicate the serum?"

"Beofre dating him, did you know that bruce was married?"

Natasha whips her head towards bruce.

Bruce gulps audibly.

"No."

Steve looks towards the door. He turns his gaze back towards natasha.

"I bet you knew fury hired the pirates, didnt you?"

Natasha hesitates.

"Makes sense fury needed a way in so do you-"

"She will definitely know everything about fury." Bucky says.

Everyone turns their heads towards him.

"What? I had to go after her in a mission and for that I got some information on her. It said that she was fury's most trusted and skilled agent. And I know her since her childhood."

"Care to explain?" Steve said to natasha.

"He was my trainer. We had something going on between us for a while. Then they took him away."

Steve looked at her in disbelief.

"You knew him all along. You knew he was my childhood friend. You knew how lonely I was. You knew he was my only family alive. You didnt say anything?"

"....."

"I'll not ask again."

Silence.

"I know who killed fury."

"So do you." Steve whispers.

Silence.

"Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists. Those who do call him the Winter soldier. He'scredited over two dozen assassinations in past 70 years."

"So he's a ghost story?"

"Okayyyyyyy. Sooo, Cap and Natalie should sort it out, dont you think?" Tony suggests.

I will make that happen only if you and steve sort out at first.

They look at each other.

"I'm sorry for overreacting in siberia. I'm sorry for signing the accords."

"I'm sorry for hiding the reason of  death of your parents. I'm sorry for hurting you."

Good.

"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran. Somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff. I pulled us out but the winter soldier was there. I was covering my engineer so he shot him straight through me. Soviet slug no rifling. Bye bye bikinis."

Natasha shows her scar.

"Sorry Natalia."

" It's ok."

"That must've hurt!" Wanda exclaims.

"That's  why you never wear a crop top."

"Yeah."

"I bet you look terrible in then now."

"Did you just imagine her in a bikini? Or was it sarcasm? What am I just witnessing?" Sam babbles.

"It was sarcasm." Steve said, not in the mood for jokes.

"Going after him is a dead end. I know. I've tried. Like you said he's a ghost story."

She pulls out the USB.

"Let's find out what the ghost wants."

Natasha smirks.

''Hot." Clint tries to rise the fallen mood.

"You haven't seen her modeling in Tokyo-" Natasha slams her hand on Tony's mouth.

"Nothing."

Clip ends.